Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 07:45:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Progression  (Read 2951 times)
tverse45
Leutnant

« on: October 21, 2017, 08:15:10 PM »

I am new player.  I have been trying to play the smaller campaign in Mius Front.  I have had the same battle over and over.  I have had battle results of a "Draw" several times, and "Minor Loss".  My questions is why after each battle can't I go back to the operations map (it is greyed out).  I just seem like I am in an endless loop of playing the same battle.  I have restarted the campaign several times and get the same result of finishing the battle but no progression in the operation.  Any help would be appreciated

!!!I figured it out finally.  I was right clicking the battles and saving and fighting those battles.  I should have ben Left clicking the battles on the operation screen and fighting those battles.  If this was noted in the "manual" I missed it.  Really the manual needs to be improved it is pretty sad compared to the game and only adds to an initial frustration by new purchasers of the game.  I had gotten so frustrated I tried to get a refund from Steam but I was beyond the policy.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 05:38:32 PM by tverse45 » Logged
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 05:45:27 PM »

Don't hesitate to ask help here and on Steam Wink
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 06:17:06 PM »

That must have been annoying!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: