Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 09:00:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Maps, New DLC's  (Read 5922 times)
Schuck
Oberstleutnant

« on: September 22, 2017, 06:10:12 PM »

Andrey,
What chance is there that some of the old map campaigns may be released in Mius Front
I would certainly pay for DLC's of Rakitnoe, Krasnaya Polyana, Sokolovo and Taranovka?
Im missing the snow! Wink

In fact can anyone else do this?

« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 06:12:35 PM by Schuck » Logged
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 04:28:15 PM »

The snowed Rakitnoe from GTOS would certainly be an immediate buy! I like summer maps from East Front, desert maps from Africa and cold war maps.
However, the sensation from snowed East Front maps is missing since too long time.
Wörghern
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 02:28:46 PM »

100% agreed !

Panzergranate Neun und Dreizig Geladen! Schuss!
topnik
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 07:07:06 PM »

I'd love to have those GTOS campaigns in Mius, too. And I'd also like to have some of the even older ones from Achtung Panzer Kharkov 1943, that never made it into GTOS (like German Sokolovo and Taranovka campaigns)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 01:39:13 AM »

I'd love to have those GTOS campaigns in Mius, too. And I'd also like to have some of the even older ones from Achtung Panzer Kharkov 1943, that never made it into GTOS (like German Sokolovo and Taranovka campaigns)
If this operations will appear in the game, they will be different, since then many new data have been found about these battles.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
topnik
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 01:56:31 PM »

If this operations will appear in the game, they will be different, since then many new data have been found about these battles.
That would make them even better.  Smiley. I really hope you'll add them some day.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 02:32:34 PM »

That would make them even better.  Smiley. I really hope you'll add them some day.

That would make them another  Grin

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Schuck
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 09:31:07 PM »

Please Andrey,
take my money!!  Grin
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2017, 10:00:00 AM »

Very great news from Andrey on Steam:
As I said, the plan is this:

1) In the near future there will be a huge DLC on Mius. Probably the largest (by the number of troops), which will ever be in our games. Actually, we introduced a new system with battle groups and a number of other features, for example, mobile pillboxes.
2) Next will be the DLC to the north of Mius with the name of the operation on the letter K (the previous one, in general, by the letter K too Smiley ). It will be with the season of early spring, and probably allow us to return the winter/spring DLCs from the GTOS.
3) One DLC from GTOS will be transferred (presumably with border guards).

Items (2) and (3) can be interchanged.
The 1) will come soon:
I think in December.

But it depends on how quickly we have time to prepare everything. And from the works on Tunisia, there will be also interesting things.
No, T-26s will be in the next update. We do not do (and don't plan) DLC with vehicles or other content. Only with the battlefields, operations and missions.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:01:49 AM by chaudard » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: