Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 08:39:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: optimization  (Read 3070 times)
NMM
Oberleutnant

« on: January 07, 2018, 08:49:11 PM »

Dear Developers, I wonder have you read these comments??
My computer is one of the most powerful at the moment, but your creation (in a good way) is not optimized. Before the latest patches I've played at least 25-30 FPS and now no more than 11 FPS. You Oh...
You important buyers of your creations?
I often see you ignore the comments of the consumers!
Make at least a option to disable auto speed!!! Since you've ignored such requests, so I made myself like this mod, but after the last update it does not work!!! I have i7 RAM 16 GB video and 8 GB (GT 1070).

And dear Аndrey12345, find those willing and able to answer!!
Advance answer all drivers are updated.

I ,like an goof, for the sake of your creations have updated the computer. Was 500 Euro, bought nearly 1800 Euro and FPS are the same and no improvement there! What the hell???
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 09:04:18 PM by NMM » Logged
Anon052
Oberleutnant

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 06:29:47 PM »

Yes I have a similar PC and I can't play the larger campaigns due to bad performance. Playing battles with 11 FPS is no fun. Even in limited battle size I get sometimes such FPS. If the performance won't get better I won't buy anything new. I don't know how other players are playing and what high-end super PCs they are using but for me I can say performance kills any fun.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 06:32:58 PM by Anon052 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: