Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 07:31:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Replacements / Reinforcements  (Read 3765 times)
Beerwolf
Oberleutnant

« on: January 09, 2018, 09:36:04 PM »

I am looking for a guide on reinforcing my depleted units. I am playing the Croation campaign and most of my infantry is below 50% strength.  Facepalm

I have read the manual and posts on steam, but some people say it done automatically, some say you just select or switch and others say you have to set your reinforcement strategy or just post a picture of the forces list, none come with an explanation.  Huh?

In GTOS you could disband squads and reinforce other squads in the same platoon, then bring in a repacement for the now empty box and of course share out ammunition.  I can't see this is possible on GTMF.  I read you can replace the whole platoon with a reserve and in effect lose the men from original platoon.  I have seen 1 man reinforcements being received, but this is not enough.  Undecided

The reinforcement strategy seems only available to company commanders and even then manpower is always grey.

Also what does the colour code of green, blue, grey and red signify under 'Personnel' information. It does not seem to conform to strength.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 01:37:33 PM »

I have read the manual and posts on steam, but some people say it done automatically, some say you just select or switch and others say you have to set your reinforcement strategy
Both are right

The source of the "reinforcing" can be either another unit (usually they are designated as conscripts) or the broken squads of the same platoon. In this case, the "reinforcing" is done automatically.
Or the second option - you can strengthen part of the platoons, if you have units in reserve. This is done by the player himself, choosing a reinforcement strategy.

The reinforcement strategy seems only available to company commanders and even then manpower is always grey.
Undoubtedly, the success of a strategy depends on the availability of resources (reserves). If they are not available, then what can be the replenishment? Soldiers will not take from the air.

Also what does the colour code of green, blue, grey and red signify under 'Personnel' information. It does not seem to conform to strength.

Green - excellent condition
Blue - reinforced
Grey - not available
Red - bad condition

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: