Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 04:08:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Snow DLC Issue  (Read 2686 times)
Goodelgin
Oberleutnant

« on: May 24, 2018, 05:00:10 PM »

Hope someone can help. I play on limited battle radius and in a campaign usually have round 6 icons to order ie 6 icons at the bottom of the screen of varying sized groups of soldiers. However, in the new DLC, Black Snow, this is at least 11 icons at the bottom of the campaign screen which is what I would expect for a medium sized battle radius (and far too much for my laptop to deal with). Is this a bug or just the way this DLC is? Thanks
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 08:00:43 PM »

Hope someone can help. I play on limited battle radius and in a campaign usually have round 6 icons to order ie 6 icons at the bottom of the screen of varying sized groups of soldiers. However, in the new DLC, Black Snow, this is at least 11 icons at the bottom of the campaign screen which is what I would expect for a medium sized battle radius (and far too much for my laptop to deal with). Is this a bug or just the way this DLC is? Thanks
It is not entirely clear what is meant.
Firstly, the interface does not change in the DLC.
Secondly, there are up to 30 icons in the bottom UI (depends from the options and screen width), and not 11 or 6. Previously, there was 10 before the May update. This does not depend on the DLC either.

If there are still platoons, and not icons, then in combat their number depends on how many of them are in the battle group and how many groups get into the battle.

This number depends on the specific situation and settings of the radius of combat. And it can vary from 1 to ~80.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: