Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 03:34:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new patch 18/07  (Read 6803 times)
orson
Oberstleutnant

« on: July 19, 2018, 09:31:32 PM »

I presume most reading this will have read the patch notes .
Spoiler:
1) Fixed bugs in training missions.
2) Improved interface in tactical battle.
3) Added the ability to add units of a platoon to the selection by holding down Ctrl key in the quick selection panel.
4) Added destructible chassis to Sdkfz 250 ausf. A APC and vehicles based on it.
5) Added Sdkfz 250/11 APC.
6) Added indication of unit states on the panel in the deployment mode.
7) Changed the principle of vehicle parts breaking off.
8) Modified shader for visualization of rotating screws.
9) Fixed a bug with incorrect splitting of scout sections on the “Universal” APC.
10) Message sounds in battle are played only when the message panel is expanded.
11) Reduced the time for displaying events like "under fire" and "contact", event timestamps moved to tooltips.
12) Air support arrives automatically (except for tactical UAV), at the beginning of battle for attackers and during battle for defenders.
13) Added the ability to create an artillery fire plan at the deployment stage.
14) Artillery support divided into 4 categories: battalion, regimental, divisional and HQ. Access to regimental and divisional support during a battle (unscheduled support) depends on the commanders participating in the battle.
15) AI ​​level setting, at the low level, limits the ability to call unplanned artillery support during battle.
16) Extended the set of choices of calling scheduled support, added time delay and options for conducting fire.
17) Fixed a bug with blocked loading of a save file, if no battle was created in the quick battle editor.

Well , the Lord giveth , and the Lord taketh away .  Cheesy

New support mechanics , this will require a decent play test to discover how this affects game-play .

One thing I noticed that has a large impact on play , is the removal of units target type fire selection , I do not see the way to set tanks and AT guns to only fire on vehicles and not infantry .
        edit     *   found it now in the unit side bar

Also , when deploying you had the option of Ambush , which would deploy squads in the nearest suitable cover ,  or just deploy in squad formation in the square ... is this now automatic ?
    edit    * on the side bar

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:25:39 PM by orson » Logged

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 10:24:07 PM »

New support mechanics , this will require a decent play test to discover how this affects game-play .
Grin

Also , when deploying you had the option of Ambush , which would deploy squads in the nearest suitable cover ,  or just deploy in squad formation in the square ... is this now automatic ?
This all remained exactly the same as before, but what concerns the behavior of the units, passed from the central panel of orders (only direct orders remained) to the panel to the left.
The rest of everything works just as it did before!
You must press the button yourself!

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 10:28:08 PM »

Grin
This all remained exactly the same as before, but what concerns the behavior of the units, passed from the central panel of orders (only direct orders remained) to the panel to the left.
The rest of everything works just as it did before!
You must press the button yourself!

Yes , I have now found all the buttons are still available , just moved to the side bar   Smiley

orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 12:16:02 PM »

I keep getting crash to desktop during deployment , usually around 5 mins into deployment . This is a new problem since the patch , the game was perfectly stable before .

Ironhead
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 04:44:36 PM »

Could somebody explain the new offmap look?  So confusing to me
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 10:17:46 PM »

Here is my Crashreport . zip

After last patch
During deployment phase always crashes after 5 - 10 , usually if I have been zoomed in and then zoom out again ,  looking across the map .

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rfWYqcLe4sZ1knlqAhRbXYQfD7QnbGbh

chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 08:19:26 AM »

I encountered this bug one time, BEFORE the patch. No crash report was created.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 03:13:35 PM »

This bug was fixed in 2nd micro update released day ago. Please refresh your STEAM version.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2018, 05:37:16 PM »

I just tried again , and got same crash result after around 5-10 min into deployment , seemed stable , then CTD . version  6.00  3598/0

chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2018, 05:59:13 PM »

You should give your new crash report to Andrey  Wink
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2018, 06:06:06 PM »

I just tried again , and got same crash result after around 5-10 min into deployment , seemed stable , then CTD . version  6.00  3598/0
This bug - crashreport in post above, occurs when you switch from a platoon with a large number of squads (which do not fit on the screen), into a platoon with a small amount, while you chose 2, 3, ... a sqaud in the list.
Please update your version of the game on the STEAM.

orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2018, 06:11:25 PM »

This bug - crashreport in post above, occurs when you switch from a platoon with a large number of squads (which do not fit on the screen), into a platoon with a small amount, while you chose 2, 3, ... a sqaud in the list.
Please update your version of the game on the STEAM.
Hi Andrey , how can I update it , usually this happens automatically and steam just DL's it and then I see the updater pops up automatically after that .
I left steam on for a while now , and no update I had since the patch ...  How can I start refresh manually , or do you mean a fresh install ?   

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2018, 06:41:27 PM »

Hi Andrey , how can I update it , usually this happens automatically and steam just DL's it and then I see the updater pops up automatically after that .
I left steam on for a while now , and no update I had since the patch ...  How can I start refresh manually , or do you mean a fresh install ?   

It is updated automatically (if you did not forbid it in the settings). But for this you need to close the game. Sometimes it is required to restart the STEAM client or may occur with a delay..

orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2018, 07:09:00 PM »

I just did a fresh install , and got same crash result .

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2018, 07:30:53 PM »

I just did a fresh install , and got same crash result .

Please send new crashreport.zip again, maybe this is another bug?

orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2018, 10:21:06 PM »

Well last crashrep seems to be corrupt , it says its invalid .
I get a CTD with no message saying .zip was created , and when i check the file its always invalid . done this multiple times after deleting old .zip .
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ib85C7n6GLGaXkitH6XXyuknmsvqRukO

but the problem is exactly as you mention , I can recreate the crash every time .
I did a fresh install but only automatically through steam , should I manually remove and start again ?
If I could direct the patcher to the micropatch , is there a link to the file ?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 11:09:15 PM by orson » Logged

chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2018, 05:36:33 AM »

When I encountered this bug, it was on Karbusel, deployment phase, I was zooming/dezooming the map. The game crashed without crashreport. I didn't try to reproduce the problem, and never encountered again. I think it was in june or early july this year.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2018, 12:34:16 PM »

Try again, please (after today's update)

orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2018, 04:24:53 PM »

Thanks Andrey , been testing for a couple of hours and not able to recreate the crash after the update today .  Smiley

One small thing I noticed that sometimes in a platoon list , the squads can overlap each other , if you select another platoon and then back to the overlap platoon , it seems to sort out the order properly and they all show as individual squads again . Like the unit cards needed shuffling into order .

I did notice this new looking sign .  I have no idea what this means  .... oh well , cant be important  .....  voraus! 

Our translators have told me that мины is quite important   Lips Sealed  .... Halt !

« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 04:34:35 PM by orson » Logged

Chiquito
Hauptmann

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2018, 10:23:04 PM »

Good graphic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: