Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 12:39:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Having issues with DLC and updating game...!!! HELP...!!!  (Read 2676 times)
SSPEIPER
Major

« on: March 22, 2019, 07:55:10 AM »

Having been a supporter of Graviteam since their first release I have been away from the game for some time
due to numerous factors.... Work, having kids....etc....

Having said that, I still buy most of the new games and updates to support Graviteam whom I regards as a great
game developer and have created a game that I love....

Ok, to the problem...

I have not played for well over a year or more and when I finally found time today to start up Mius Front with all
of the DLC's that I have purchased it came up with errors when it initially updated. So i did a complete uninstall
and reinstall of Mius Front and the DLC and here are the results...

I cannot seem to see the DLC's in the campaign choice page...? I gather something has not updated as it should have
and/or the DLC did not install properly even though on the Steam page it is saying that it has installed...

I have VERIFIED all the files through Steam and of course as I already mentioned I had done the uninstall and reinstall.

Here are some pics of the various screens so I hope that I can get some assistance to get this game working as it should,
updated with all the DLC's working...

Many thanks in advance for all of your assistance.

Main page - please see if the updated game version is correct..Huh??

Steam page showing all the DLC's which state that they are installed....

Campaign Page 1 - Not sure if any of the DLC's are showing up as they are named differently...

Campaign Page 2 - as above....

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 08:08:10 AM by SSPEIPER » Logged
SSPEIPER
Major

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 09:16:52 AM »

Looks like I fixed it.... I forgot to delete the Mius Front folder under the Steam folder when I had uninstalled...

Once I did that and did a new reinstall it seems to be showing all the DLC's now....   Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: