Graviteam
August 17, 2019, 01:39:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent changes have problems .  (Read 760 times)
orson
Oberstleutnant

« on: April 07, 2019, 12:22:32 PM »

Since the recent changes my game looks like shit .
You have a sound in the game that destroys the whole experience , that is the incoming mortar sound , it sounds like a penny bottle rocket . But you gave an option to remove it , something like additional sound effects disable , it was amazing , playing the game with volume up again instead of headphones listening to music ... but then .

To turn off this sound I have to use LOW settings , my rig is fairly high spec.

These are my actual graphic choices further down

So my game went from looking like this ...

to this

The textures are still reduced , vegetation looks crap

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 01:28:07 PM »

You have a sound in the game that destroys the whole experience , that is the incoming mortar sound , it sounds like a penny bottle rocket . But you gave an option to remove it , something like additional sound effects disable , it was amazing , playing the game with volume up again instead of headphones listening to music ... but then .
We will not make settings that disable individual sounds. Especially those that occur in the real world. This is more than a strange sentence.

To turn off this sound I have to use LOW settings , my rig is fairly high spec.

The textures are still reduced , vegetation looks crap

At low settings texture sizes are reduced.

Реклама для игры показывала отличную графику и обещала стратегию и тактику Второй мировой войны. На самом деле не было ни графики, ни стратегии, ни тактики. Игра представляла собой серию грубых иконок, которые при нажатии ничего не делали, кроме отображения текста.
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 05:45:18 PM »

Strange sentence ?  -  If you set your graphics to low , the mortar incoming sound is disabled .

These are 2 videos of the game you develop , the first is highest graphics settings , the second is set to low .

orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 05:31:30 PM »

Added additional parameters of difficulty, somewhat changed the distribution of parameters between different levels of difficulty and realism.

cool  Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: