Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 06:26:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent changes have problems .  (Read 3807 times)
orson
Oberstleutnant

« on: April 07, 2019, 12:22:32 PM »

Since the recent changes my game looks like shit .
You have a sound in the game that destroys the whole experience , that is the incoming mortar sound , it sounds like a penny bottle rocket . But you gave an option to remove it , something like additional sound effects disable , it was amazing , playing the game with volume up again instead of headphones listening to music ... but then .

To turn off this sound I have to use LOW settings , my rig is fairly high spec.

These are my actual graphic choices further down

So my game went from looking like this ...

to this

The textures are still reduced , vegetation looks crap

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 01:28:07 PM »

You have a sound in the game that destroys the whole experience , that is the incoming mortar sound , it sounds like a penny bottle rocket . But you gave an option to remove it , something like additional sound effects disable , it was amazing , playing the game with volume up again instead of headphones listening to music ... but then .
We will not make settings that disable individual sounds. Especially those that occur in the real world. This is more than a strange sentence.

To turn off this sound I have to use LOW settings , my rig is fairly high spec.

The textures are still reduced , vegetation looks crap

At low settings texture sizes are reduced.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 05:45:18 PM »

Strange sentence ?  -  If you set your graphics to low , the mortar incoming sound is disabled .

These are 2 videos of the game you develop , the first is highest graphics settings , the second is set to low .

orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 05:31:30 PM »

Added additional parameters of difficulty, somewhat changed the distribution of parameters between different levels of difficulty and realism.

cool  Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: