Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 12:57:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front - News and vehicles  (Read 21259 times)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, 10:04:01 PM »

I think if it becomes a sim/tactical game, the player would literally own the battlefield. Sorry andrey, but the AI in APOS seems to have the mental capacity of a doorknob compared to the AI in SABOW.
They are absolutely identical. The rest is the inherent susceptibility to anyone, but especially to the players  Grin

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2012, 12:31:36 AM »

I think if it becomes a sim/tactical game, the player would literally own the battlefield. Sorry andrey, but the AI in APOS seems to have the mental capacity of a doorknob compared to the AI in SABOW.
They are absolutely identical. The rest is the inherent susceptibility to anyone, but especially to the players  Grin

Really? I find that I have a much harder time dealing with AI tanks in SABOW than in APOS. I have yet to see anybody firing indirect with Tanks in APOS Tongue

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2012, 09:14:24 AM »

Really? I find that I have a much harder time dealing with AI tanks in SABOW than in APOS. I have yet to see anybody firing indirect with Tanks in APOS Tongue

Historically, that I was the AI ​​(and other aspects of the game) in the both games. I am compile the and pack exactly the same executable files for AI to both game updates.  Grin
I suspect what you mean by the "AI" ​​not the AI as such, but something else.   Tongue

Players often mistaken with mission design, gameplay features, game controls and complexity with AI.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2012, 09:23:35 AM »

Fair enough. My problem is simple;

My tanks won't shoot bad guy tanks. Even with "Veteran" troops in quick battles, same result.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2012, 10:32:24 AM »

Fair enough. My problem is simple;

My tanks won't shoot bad guy tanks. Even with "Veteran" troops in quick battles, same result.

Apparently you give them the wrong orders  Grin.
But is not an AI.

P.S. Remember the fact that not all WWII tanks can penetrate through all from any angles, and some tanks have no armor-piercing shells. Use ingame penetration diagrams to check this issue.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: