Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 08:25:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advanced Options - what happened?  (Read 4320 times)
cuca_
Hauptmann

« on: September 18, 2019, 02:35:57 PM »

Hi.
I haven't played this in a while and today decided to go back, and I noticed that the options menu has changed, many things are missing and I don't know how to turn the advanced menu on, if there is such thing to begin with. What happened and how can I use the rest of the options? I want to tweak my game a bit better, I don't want to see the enemy during the fight but I do want to see them on the big, operational map.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 03:14:20 PM »

I don't know how to turn the advanced menu on
The game does not have (and never had) advanced options menu, all options are available immediately.

What happened and how can I use the rest of the options?

all options are available immediately, no any "rest of the options"

I want to tweak my game a bit better, I don't want to see the enemy during the fight but I do want to see them on the big, operational map.
Select

Realism level -> Arcade
Always show enemy -> Disabled

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
cuca_
Hauptmann

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 10:30:55 AM »

Maybe I didn't express myself properly. I understand that it never had the option "advanced options" but there were certainly more options before that allowed tweaking the game a bit better in terms of difficulty, it feels like it got simplified.
This will work for what I wanted, so thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: