Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 05:42:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unique FRONT ROADS: Kharkov 1943  (Read 39030 times)
peashooter1
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2009, 11:20:30 PM »

Hi Iceman,
I see, well I know PayPal is constantly adding more services and features so maybe down the road who know's. But have you checked out these guys?
http://www.avangate.com/company/
I know this is who OBD (Over Flanders Fields BHaH) uses to distribute their software and collect payment for them. Looks like they can set you up so your software can be digital downloaded from your site or sending out hard copies or both.
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

*Graviteam* (Assistant Deputy Backup Courier)

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2009, 10:27:47 AM »

Hi Iceman,
I see, well I know PayPal is constantly adding more services and features so maybe down the road who know's. But have you checked out these guys?
http://www.avangate.com/company/
I know this is who OBD (Over Flanders Fields BHaH) uses to distribute their software and collect payment for them. Looks like they can set you up so your software can be digital downloaded from your site or sending out hard copies or both.
Thanks for the link.
In any case I think that a problem about online sales on the west will be solved in the near future.

дополнительный Помощник младшего Заместителя вспомогательного Курьера
peashooter1
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2009, 09:04:37 PM »

Thats great news Iceman as I can't wait to own FRK43, will be watching for the good news.
markusger
Oberleutnant

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2009, 02:53:15 PM »

Can we expect the game for christmas?
JD
Oberstleutnant

Злобный модератор

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2009, 09:30:51 PM »

Can we expect the game for christmas?
I'm afraid - no Sad

"Я не боюсь врага, чьи латы сверкают." - (c) Оксенфорд
DA 1775
Oberleutnant

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2011, 02:40:40 AM »

Hoch mal Sie leben !  Hoch mal Sie leben !  Drei mal hoch !  I am grateful for the opportunity to assist GRAVITEAM in cooperation with ad hoc Think Tank nurve.  I admire the earnest, godly patriots of the Sword of the Ukraine and hope wargamer.com and ad hoc Think Nurve have the opportunity to help again.

Olde Tyme SPEARHEAD Soup ! Two (2) Diced Trunion Bearings, One (1) Minced O-Ring water obstacle crossing seal.  One (1) Chopped Loaders Hatch Gasket-- beat gasket with Bore Evacuator Spanner Wrench until tender...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: