Graviteam
April 20, 2024, 04:07:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: would be better to have illustrative instructions for setting up a fire task  (Read 2372 times)
wingman1985
Oberleutnant

« on: October 12, 2020, 02:18:42 PM »

I was watching the in-game tutorial for ambush and the instrutions for setting up a fire mission using a spotter is too quick and irreviseable. You can not go back and watch how the individual step is performed (e.g. artileery cursor). Therefore, it would be better to have illustrative instructions in a document form for setting up a fire task indicating each step.

I checked the manual but it was all words and no illustration.

Thank you.
chaudard
Generalmajor

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 07:16:00 AM »

You can find videos tutorial on Youtube. And check: https://steamcommunity.com/app/312980/discussions/0/1290690926872776213/
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 10:28:03 PM »

I was watching the in-game tutorial for ambush and the instrutions for setting up a fire mission using a spotter is too quick and irreviseable. You can not go back and watch how the individual step is performed (e.g. artileery cursor). Therefore, it would be better to have illustrative instructions in a document form for setting up a fire task indicating each step.

I checked the manual but it was all words and no illustration.

Thank you.

It would be better to have this.  YouTube videos are a poor substitute.

Bring back 3D markers!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: