Graviteam
April 23, 2024, 07:46:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not host MODS here  (Read 5417 times)
peashooter1
« on: November 26, 2009, 12:44:30 AM »

I was wondering if it was possible to have the MODs available for SFK42 (and SF43 Front Roads) available here also? I have run across people who own SFK42 but shelfed it because they though there was nothing available for it as far as mods and such. They were quite suprised when I told them how much was out there but you can't get it at Graviteams site. The one constant thing that most said was "I went to the Graviteam site but there was no DL's there or any links to DL's, I would have never known to go to another site(s) for the DL's". I know that if you Google SF mods you can find them, but you know how that can go with some people Grin
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

*Graviteam* (Assistant Deputy Backup Courier)

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 08:25:52 PM »

I was wondering if it was possible to have the MODs available for SFK42 (and SF43 Front Roads) available here also? I have run across people who own SFK42 but shelfed it because they though there was nothing available for it as far as mods and such. They were quite suprised when I told them how much was out there but you can't get it at Graviteams site. The one constant thing that most said was "I went to the Graviteam site but there was no DL's there or any links to DL's, I would have never known to go to another site(s) for the DL's". I know that if you Google SF mods you can find them, but you know how that can go with some people Grin

Topic FAQ - "Steel Fury: Kharkov 1942"
Wink

дополнительный Помощник младшего Заместителя вспомогательного Курьера
peashooter1
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 03:17:24 AM »

Hello Iceman,
But thats my point, some people for whatever reason are unable to find the link. It needs stickied or better yet the mods hosted here also (if possible) If you get a chance go to Amazon US and read the reviews on SFK42. I wrote one several months back and SFK42 has a got a pretty good rating,  a four star out of five I believe (I think there are 4 or 5 reviews). Know why it didn't get a 5 star? Because one guy gave it a 1 star because he was playing the game unpatched (I knew this by the comment he made about the missing aiming retical in the Panzer MKIV). The real irony is this guy wrote his review a little while after mine and I did mention there were patches and mods available. I knew a few sites had the main patch other then tanksim.org.RU so I just said in my review to google search for SFK42 patches and mods. The only reason I didn't list tanksim.org.RU in the review is a few guys I have talked to at other forums refused to DL from that site because their antivirus flagged the site as a possible security risk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: