Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 02:09:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: T-38  (Read 5746 times)
norm
Oberst

« on: December 15, 2009, 09:05:38 PM »

i am a user of Steel Panzer 1.4, and i have noticed that the T-38 can not be steered when in the water. Is there some thing i am missing, or will this be fixed in a future Steel Panzer?
mikhayl
Oberleutnant

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 06:39:06 PM »

Isn't this the normal behaviour of all the light tanks (PzII, Panzerjäger and so on)?
If so, they can only drive in very shallow water, and the auto-driver won't respond to turn commands. Similarily I noticed that the auto driver will have a hard time navigating in villages as the light tanks AI won't roll over houses. Also the same with the anti-tank obstacles, with a heavy tank the auto driver will just go right over them, but with a light tank it will stop and turn left and right until it can go between two obstacles.
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

*Graviteam* (Assistant Deputy Backup Courier)

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 08:57:44 PM »

i am a user of Steel Panzer 1.4, and i have noticed that the T-38 can not be steered when in the water. Is there some thing i am missing, or will this be fixed in a future Steel Panzer?
Here fix (attachment) and mission for T-38
http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=1259483#post1259483 (Google translate)
or here
http://tanksim.org.ru/wfdownloads-singlefile.cid-15-lid-106.htm

For mission need one of the maps from xream

Video from mission with fixed T-38 Wink

дополнительный Помощник младшего Заместителя вспомогательного Курьера
norm
Oberst

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 09:03:28 PM »

Isn't this the normal behaviour of all the light tanks (PzII, Panzerjäger and so on)?

Mikhayl, the T-38 is amphibious

the driver still cant steer in the water, but i works when i am driving, is that normal?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 10:57:03 PM by norm » Logged
mikhayl
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 12:25:00 AM »

Oh wow, sorry, I didn't even notice, I'll have to try this out  Smiley
In the youtube video we see that he's playing as the driver, so maybe it's normal after all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: