Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 02:23:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall Blau Release Date  (Read 16775 times)
ArmorEtr
Oberleutnant

« on: December 20, 2008, 07:48:33 PM »

Great to see the site and forums up.

Is there a release date set for this add-on? How much will this cost or will it be free?
von Kinderei
Oberleutnant

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 11:01:27 PM »

Good question ...

I for one cetainly hope that it's a freebie Wink

vK ~
ArmorEtr
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 09:11:45 PM »

Yeah freebie's are always nice, but I certainly wouldn't mind paying and supporting the devs. But the real question is whether it's a beefed up super patch(free) or a more meatier expansion pack(pricetag).
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

*Graviteam* (Assistant Deputy Backup Courier)

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 09:39:32 AM »

Great to see the site and forums up.

Is there a release date set for this add-on?
I don't know when there will be a release date in the west. In Russia roughly the release will be 1Q 2009.
Developers are not engaged in sales or publishing. This business of the publisher. Personally I at all don't know who will be the publisher in the west.

How much will this cost or will it be free?
Also I don't know what will be a price. This question to the future publisher.

дополнительный Помощник младшего Заместителя вспомогательного Курьера
ArmorEtr
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 08:57:38 PM »

Ok thanks for the response Iceman. Would be nice if it was the Battlefront guys publishing. I think they were considered for publishing the original SF.
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 11:25:41 AM »

Ok thanks for the response Iceman. Would be nice if it was the Battlefront guys publishing. I think they were considered for publishing the original SF.
You think Battlefront better than Lighthouse Interactive? Smiley

ArmorEtr
Oberleutnant

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 08:38:02 AM »

Well as far as what games they have to offer, absolutely yes. The community and games at battlefront.com are much more similar to Steel Fury and the Kharkov 43 RTS game. It seems like a much better fit compared to Lighthouse's mystery/adventure type games.

I'm also a big fan of their CM series of games, still play them daily.  Wink
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 11:25:14 PM »

Well as far as what games they have to offer, absolutely yes. The community and games at battlefront.com are much more similar to Steel Fury and the Kharkov 43 RTS game. It seems like a much better fit compared to Lighthouse's mystery/adventure type games.

I'm also a big fan of their CM series of games, still play them daily.  Wink
I good know who is Battlefront.com and his specificity. Wink
I asked not about this. Smiley

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2009, 11:34:49 PM »

It's right, but Graviteam does not have rights for sell Steel Fury. The result - game publisher it's a choice of Discus Games, the game producer company.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
ArmorEtr
Oberleutnant

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 06:00:19 PM »

Ok thanks for clarifying this andrey. I just saw this posted on BFs blog. It's pretty impressive and why these games(especially WWII genre) would do much better sales wise there than a site like Lighthouse.

"Battlefront.com today counts more than 200,000 online customers, nearly 30,000 community forum members, and around a million hits to www.battlefront.com each day."
ArmorEtr
Oberleutnant

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2009, 01:48:45 PM »

Any news about the release of the add-on? Do I understand correctly, the english version of the add-on is complete and there is no publisher?
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2009, 05:05:10 PM »

Any news about the release of the add-on? Do I understand correctly, the english version of the add-on is complete and there is no publisher?
This question needs to be asked to the company "Discus Games".
..as far as I know - yes. and for the Russian version too.

P.S. IMHO, after work with "Lighthouse Interactive" at company "Discus Games" the trust to English publishers has decreased.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 05:16:53 PM by Iceman » Logged

JD
Oberstleutnant

Злобный модератор

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 10:41:39 AM »

"Battlefront.com today counts more than 200,000 online customers, nearly 30,000 community forum members, and around a million hits to www.battlefront.com each day."
Graviteam stuff has experience in working relationship with Battlefront.com. Wink

"Я не боюсь врага, чьи латы сверкают." - (c) Оксенфорд
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: