Graviteam
April 18, 2024, 04:30:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Installed/get error code: "exception core" 003: unable to create render dev  (Read 23754 times)
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2011, 07:40:10 AM »

I have the game installed on a Toshiba satellite and I have no such problems.I am at a loss to find any explanation or solution I am afraid Huh?

I did not even have to install the wide bug screen fix
AndiHam
Oberleutnant

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2011, 11:48:30 AM »

i have a german version ... maybe because this ?

otherwise maybe you can send me the original file, wich will be exchanged with the widescreenbug-fix.
maybe with the non fixed file, it will work ? i can test it, if you send this file to me.

greetings
andi
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2011, 04:41:09 PM »

I am sorry Andi you' ve lost me? What original file are you talking about? Huh?
AndiHam
Oberleutnant

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2011, 09:28:46 AM »

I am sorry Andi you' ve lost me? What original file are you talking about? Huh?

after downloading and extracting this widescreenbug-fix, you have to copy a file into the game directory.

in my game directory there was such a file with the same size allready there after installing the downloadversion of the game.
so i copied the file from the widescreenbug-fix over the allready existing file (before i saved the original file somewhere).

because both files with same name also had the same size, my idea was that maybe the widescreenbuf-fix file was allready integrated in ther germen downloadversion. this means, that i can not test the game without the widescreenbug-fix.

if someone send the original file to me, then i can test the game without a widescreenbuf fix .... maybe this works ?

the name of the file i meant is: basic_game.codelib in directory /bin/rel/
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 09:35:11 AM by AndiHam » Logged
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2011, 12:13:42 PM »

Try this:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mxanrr

Provocative signature removed
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2011, 02:12:16 AM »

Oh I see....

Andi I don t mind at all sending you what you need although I am not sure you can attach such files to an email? If Lockie s solution does not work just PM me your email and I ll try sending it to you.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2011, 07:11:25 AM »

Hi Andi unfortutately you cannot dopy a folder to an email! I tried yesterday on my yahoo email account and the system will not let you attach folders only files.

As well I don' t have any wide screen bug fix incorporated into my game.It does not come with the game .This problem arises only for a minority of people noty for the majority and when you buy the game it doe snot come with that fix .  I am afraid I cannot help you as I have no way of posting or sending you the folder you need Huh?
AndiHam
Oberleutnant

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2011, 01:02:58 PM »

do you think you can uploade the folder as an rar file (or zip)  ?
or maybe send it via email ? no idea how big the file will be, maybe to big for such things ?

all in all the games works fantastic and my small problem is only a cosmetic problem and not a big issue Smiley

best regards
andi
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2011, 02:51:22 PM »

Andi Ok I created a rar file which I can email to you.Hang on!
AndiHam
Oberleutnant

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2011, 07:05:55 PM »

do you have my email adress ?
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2011, 12:51:32 AM »

Hi Andi yes I have your email address in your pm.I  was on a holiday for the last 4 days just back today so I will email you that zip file.Sorry fo the delay! Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: