Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 11:16:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention Frinik  (Read 161047 times)
JohnN
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #200 on: May 27, 2011, 08:52:29 PM »

Not many new missions at the moment? How many datapack missions have you got up your sleeve Frinik? My b in l is having a blast(excuse the pun) with your missions you sent so give yourself a pat on the Huh??
Whats it like to live in India so close to the eastern front, have you seen the movie Patton?
JohnN
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #201 on: May 27, 2011, 08:54:17 PM »

We need the Alpha, keep us informed.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #202 on: May 28, 2011, 04:30:13 AM »

Hi John! I am happy that the B-in-L is enjoying himself.When he is happy at home everybody is happy! Grin I ll send you more stuff ina short while.

Yes I saw Patton with my dad when I was 15, an outstanding film!George C. Scott was absolutely incredible and so credible at playing Patton.I am sure Patton himself would have approved of the portrayal!

AS for India let's say it takes a lot getting accustomed to; whether the food, dodging sacred cows lounging on the roads( don't hit them at the risk of being mob lynched!) , driving on the left side of the road British-style but with reckless and mindless local drivers, dire poverty, anarchy, chaos, garbage everywhere,pollution, dreadful heat( + 44 to 47 celsius these days).No wonder the British called the place the whiteman' s graveyard.Disease, overcrowding, a corrupt and inefficient bureaucracy, a total lack of self disciplin an a very passive, fatalistic outlook on life-philosophy don't exactly make it an endearing place to live.Only hippies with smoke-filled brains could find the place attractive! But the people in general are nice and friendly and well I have been to other dire places before so!!!

Don't waste your money here and if looking for a holiday spot in Asia go to Thailand!

JohnN
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #203 on: June 11, 2011, 11:58:11 PM »

Can you please keep us laymen informed about all the new changes and additions that are going on and are they necessary to implement.
Thanks JohnN
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #204 on: June 12, 2011, 03:43:28 AM »

HI John! I think it's good to check the forum once in a while to stay on top of changes and mods and missions.I have things to do myself and I cannot play the messenger boy....

Right now a new mod has been released which incorporates new tanks/SPGs like the T70, the SU 100, the T-44, 2 new Marder II( 131 and 132) the KV1e( e stands for Ekranie or screen meaning an extra applique of armour).There's a couple of new missions as well for the SU-100 and Stug IIIF.

Here's the download link the the new mod NTA1.3:

http://www.4shared.com/file/ymCpWKid/english_version_NTA13.html

Just paste it into your mods folder and enable through thr JSGME.You need to have both Beta 1.5 and Beta 1.5 fix enabled.

Here's a mission for the T28 malde by Lockie I believe you need to have NTA 1.3 enabled:

http://www.4shared.com/file/2zU6MNHW/T-28_Onslaught_v11e.html

Here's another one for the SU-100 made also by Lockie:

http://www.4shared.com/file/0WFzd98h/SU-100_the_beast_11e.html

Another one for the STug IIIF agains the KV1e( tough beast);You also need NTA 1.3 and there's a new map to install read the read me( included wiht doanload) before playing it.YOur B-in-L will appreciate because it's almost mission impossible for the German Stug player.

http://www.4shared.com/file/VFAqeAky/Hold_on_v_Kovalkovo__Stug_III_.html

Cheers
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 04:06:19 AM by frinik » Logged
Wörghern
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #205 on: June 12, 2011, 04:47:54 PM »

Thanks to all the team responsable of the revival of this great tank sim ! And special thanks to Frinik, you're a gentleman Wink

Panzergranate Neun und Dreizig Geladen! Schuss!
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #206 on: June 13, 2011, 02:29:21 AM »

Thanks Jochem!Welcome to the forum!I ll email you the maps |I promised you !

Cheers
JohnN
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #207 on: June 14, 2011, 11:22:08 PM »

Thanks, you are a gentleman Frinik, and Kyth, Lockie ,the Iceman(one smart cookie)and others are not too bad either.

JohnN(the messenger boy)
JohnN
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #208 on: June 14, 2011, 11:52:19 PM »

Kyth
Cant get the Sokolovo map to generate I get the dreaded 001 white screen. Followed the instructions unpacked the datapack then generate and chose the polypack then white screen. Thanks JohnN
All files seem to be in the environment file.
JohnN
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #209 on: June 15, 2011, 12:17:10 AM »

Just implemented the NTA 1.3 and noticed that lot of Russian words. Is there an English translation? Cheers
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #210 on: June 15, 2011, 02:57:55 AM »

Kyth
Cant get the Sokolovo map to generate I get the dreaded 001 white screen. Followed the instructions unpacked the datapack then generate and chose the polypack then white screen. Thanks JohnN

To generate, you have to choose the '.poly' file. Not to be confused with the '.polypack' file.  Grin

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #211 on: June 15, 2011, 04:10:45 AM »

As Kyth said the .poly which you will find in data/k42/loc_rus/Level/LEVELS there just above you'll see an env folder which where your.poly file is located

Careful there are 2 env. folders.The main one which you find along with the other folders like armor _tga, go, cd, levels etc contains the polypack which is nto what you need to generate the map.The env one you need is located just above the LEVELS folder.

Luck!
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

*Graviteam* (Assistant Deputy Backup Courier)

« Reply #212 on: June 15, 2011, 06:53:02 AM »

Kyth
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=9614.msg15642#msg15642
for generate map select
data\k42\loc_rus\levels\envs\kh43_m01_sokolovo\kh43_m01_sokolovo.poly

дополнительный Помощник младшего Заместителя вспомогательного Курьера
Wörghern
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #213 on: June 15, 2011, 07:06:38 AM »

Sorry for my poor english but should you explain this part.

Start "Create new map" and unpack kh43_m01_sokolovo.datapack
Generate map. Select
data\k42\loc_rus\levels\envs\kh43_m01_sokolovo\kh43_m01_sokolovo.poly

In folder "data" already generated map.

How do you "Create new map" ?

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #214 on: June 15, 2011, 07:48:46 AM »

HI Jochem!

Your English is fine believe me! What do you mean by create a new map?Do you mean creating or making a map of your own by yourself ? Or simply adding to your editor and game an existing one?
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #215 on: June 15, 2011, 07:59:25 AM »

I think "Create New Map" is referring to the "Create new Poly" utility, where you can unpack and generate new maps from their source files.

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Wörghern
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #216 on: June 15, 2011, 01:24:44 PM »

Hi,

I would like to install "Cherkasskoe_beta", "Shahovo_datapack" and "sokolovo_datapack" and I dont understand the process to install it into my game. Here my JSGME install. Is it all correct without any conflict ? Why this question ? Because when I want to install "T-28 Onslaught v1.1e", it tells me that I'm enabling "data\....\SCRIPTS\cm_users" and has already added by the "Hold on v. Kovalkovo (Stug III F) v1.1e" mod....

In the same way, when I want to install "T35_in_attack_v1.1e", it tells me that I am in conflict with "Steel panzer Mon v1.5 NTA 1"

-Unofficial_patch_SF_v0.1_eng=1
-sf_fix_widescreen_bug=2
-Autumn mod=3
-Steel_Panzer_Mod_v1.5_beta=4
-Free Camera Mod (Eng)=5
-KythCampaign=6
-MOD T-34 crew head movement=7
-PzIV_Dirty_SF=8
-Rends_Prokhorovka_Version1=9
-Steel_Panzer_Mod_v1.5_beta_fix=10
-Steel_Panzer_Mod_v1.5 NTA 1.3=11
-Deviator_BSSR2_polygon=12
-Hold on v. Kovalkovo (Stug III F) v1.1e=13
-PzVI_Tiger_Epack=14
-KMarkingsv0.2=15
-Gunsight_stugIIIG+emblems_PzSS_v1.2=16
-Steel_Sound_Mod_collection=17
-SU-100_the_beast_1.1e=18
-SoundMod by NSU=19
-T-28 Onslaught v1.1e=20

So, what to do with "T35_in_attack_v1.1e", "T35_in_attack_Firing_Ground2_v1.0e", "T-26_OFFROAD", "Shahovo_beta", "sokolovo_datapack" and "Cherkasskoe_beta". I'm lost with this files and don't know, for maps, how to install it, and what is the right order to install it with jsgme.

PS: By the way, without to command you, it could be very useful for beginners like me (who are completely lost with differents versions of modifications, datas, maps, missions)  that veterans can post here to explain clearly  in a dedicated topic how to make a new complete installation with ALL the last updates for the game. It will be the best way to make the game clear and welcoming.

Thank you very much for your help, and especially to the modders who make this game inescapable and thanks to GRAVITEAM who make this game real !

S!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 01:28:34 PM by Jochem Hraback » Logged

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #217 on: June 15, 2011, 02:20:16 PM »

Wow what a jumble of mods and maps!!!! No wonder you have conflicts!

1) CLARIFICATION: Shahovo Beta and Cherkasskoe and not user-made missions properly speaking but really campaigns or mini campaigns.In your game menu they will appear as separate campaigns rather than in the use rmade missions menu.They are made by STobne 2009 and he intends to make more for each series( so far not much progress it's true)

2) each require you to do 3 things for them to work properly:

a) extract the missions rar file into your MODs folder and the enabling it through your JSGME so the datapack file will appear in your ME and in your menu

b) add the line specified in the read me text file from Stone 2009 into the user_camp folder

c) create and generate the map that goes with each mission, Shahovo Beta and Cherkasskoe. I have both missions and maps and everything works well once you follow the instructions. I explained  how t o create and generate the maps a couple of posts ago!

Warning!Those missions are damned tough.The Cherkasskoe is with the panther ausf D and you face lots of well concealed Soviet AT and artillery nests, infantry and armour , anti tank ditches filled with water in which part of your units will drown or get stuck plus an airstrike by Il2s that will shatter your gunsights and may disable your gun( happened to me often) or kill your tank.I recommend enabling the gunsight fix from Scotty to at least have a working gunsight...

The Shahovo meant to be first of a series of Kursk misisons features the T34/43 against tough odds but at least the Soviet player has it easy compared to the poor German in Cherkasskoe!

« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 02:56:03 PM by frinik » Logged
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #218 on: June 15, 2011, 03:34:25 PM »

Jochem Hraback, some missions were made before spm1.5 nta1.3 and they should be located under mentioned mod (readme for more details).
Anyway, I think in a couple weeks, there'll be a missions pack vs all known at this time missions.

BTW
What does "T-26_OFFROAD"?

Provocative signature removed
Wörghern
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #219 on: June 15, 2011, 05:09:33 PM »

Jochem Hraback, some missions were made before spm1.5 nta1.3 and they should be located under mentioned mod (readme for more details).
Anyway, I think in a couple weeks, there'll be a missions pack vs all known at this time missions.

BTW
What does "T-26_OFFROAD"?

No matter about T26 Offroad. It has to be enabled after SPM1.4 and was add to 1.5, so no useful anymore. I have find a way to add Cherkasskoe_beta and Shahovo_beta without conflicts because I add manually the lines into the corresponding database files; SPM1.5_mis.text, txt_hist_spm1_5.text, camp_list.engcfg, main_camp.engcfg and user_camp.engcfg.

My only problem now is to traduct the russian language of historian missions included in Cherkasskoe_beta and Shahovo_beta packs. Unfortunately, I could'nt read the characters of these texts. Do you know how i could read russian characters in my system ?

S!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: