Graviteam
April 20, 2024, 04:57:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Right order of mods in mod enabler ?  (Read 6656 times)
Surfrider67
Oberleutnant

« on: February 22, 2011, 11:03:21 AM »

Hi all,nice to find this forum of great game. My noob question is the right mod order in mod enabler,or is there any matter in order.Atleast i cant play Tiger in game or those desert missions don't show in missions roster. Now i have these mods in my JSGME
Steel panzer mod 1.4 eng
Steel sound mod
Tiger mod 1.0
PzVI Tiger epack
Campaigns Mod v08r3
Steel Textures Mod v1.0
Muddy & Dusty Texture Mod (part 1)
Newarmormaps
Unofficial patch SF v0.1 eng
Desertmodmissions
Desertmodmaps
Desertmodskins
Better head movement for tank crews(for SF mod 1.4)
Free camera mod
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 12:37:06 PM »

Hi,

To start with, I'd advise scrapping the following mods, which have been replaced by 'Steel panzer Mod 1.5'

- Steel Panzer mod 1.4
- Tiger mod 1.0
- Campaign Mod 0.83

The first few mods I'd choose to activate:

Followed by everything else (in no particular order).

That's it!

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Surfrider67
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 12:44:03 AM »

Thanks for your ansver.I did find those files and installed them.Is it normal that in Tiger inside view,there's no inside view ? when i try to chance view angle ex. commander or driver seat,my screen is only flashing.
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 03:16:57 AM »

Hi,

There's no inside view for the Tiger and many of the new tanks, because they don't have 3-D models for their interiors.

That's one loose end yet to be tied up,  Undecided

Luckily, they do have functioning view-ports and sights, so you can still aim and shoot.

"Yes."
Surfrider67
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 12:21:24 PM »

Well those sights views in Tiger is ok. Atleast now we have that most beatiful tank of all history in our game Grin
Have any modder tried import ,example PzKpwf IV interior into it ,and is it possible ?
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 12:38:51 PM »

It may be possible to mix a Pz IV interior with the Tiger.  Cheesy Results would be unpredictable, at best.

The Pz IV turret is of a totally different shape and size, not to mention it's got side doors and viewports where the Tiger turret doesn't!

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 01:54:33 PM »

Surfrider surely by the most beautiful tank in the game you mean the Panther Grin

The modders over at the Sukhoi.ru Avia forum have been debatting about whether to make interiors for the new tanks and for now they have decided it's too much work...
Surfrider67
Oberleutnant

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 08:12:01 PM »

Surfrider surely by the most beautiful tank in the game you mean the Panther Grin

The modders over at the Sukhoi.ru Avia forum have been debatting about whether to make interiors for the new tanks and for now they have decided it's too much work...

LOL  Somebody likes daughter and other's likes her mother  Cheesy
Okay that is good for now,i understand the limits what can modders do,we players can't get everything that we want.
i have just found this tanksim,i wonder why i didt'n found it earlier. I've been playing Panzer elite since it come out,and all other sim games is closer to my heart,F4 falcon,il2,steel panthers,all silent hunters,not maybe sh4,that area in WW2 it's just not interested me at all .Well i'm 43 years old from Finland,and all wonderfull warsims has got me very excited. Excample Gary Grigsby's War in the East ,maybe next week i got my hands into it  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: