Graviteam
April 23, 2024, 12:49:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 "New" Maps for Mission Builders  (Read 18403 times)
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 02:26:22 AM »

John I already emailed you all 15 new maps!Check your email !I emailed them jointly to you and Kyth Smiley  I  have maps they don't have but simply because I have been playing the game longer.Now I have a total of 36 maps in my ME, double the original stock .

b]LOckie are you sure you have all the maps? Do you have Stone2009 Shahovo Kursk map? His Cherkasskoe map? Igor Japan 05 Map( it' s from a single 2009 mission I downloaded 2 years ago?)[/b] Best poly? and Xream5? I emailed them to Kyth so may be he emailed them to you?Those are older maps from way back when SF was still in infancy.

The reason they included those blank maps I suspect was because they were already planning to make an add on when they released the game.They were probably asked by Lighthouse of whoever to get ready for a second release.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 02:32:11 AM by frinik » Logged
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2011, 08:11:33 AM »

LOckie are you sure you have all the maps?
Yes. I started to watch the game from the very beginning (demo release). Well, perhaps I missed smth., but it's not critically effect me Smiley

The reason they included those blank maps I suspect was because they were already planning to make an add on when they released the game.
Nope. Addon will have the SAME FINISHED maps, in case if it will be released.

Provocative signature removed
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2011, 09:37:37 AM »

I just wander what the reason was to include 10 unfinished polygons(originally designed for Blau) into english version SF?

I think the 10 extra maps were included in error   Tongue

There were missions using those maps and there was another 'planned feature' for Fall Blau, the animated track repair.

Both were removed with the unofficial version 0.1 patch, but those big polypacks weren't so easy to take out  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 09:48:03 AM by Kyth » Logged

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2011, 04:15:05 PM »

BTW not all maps are empty.I just drobe through the Fedorovka map and there's a village near the edge of the ma
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2011, 07:42:44 PM »

I think the 10 extra maps were included in error   Tongue
Thinks so. I may guess even more - eng. version was compiled as a pre-alpha  "Blau" Cheesy

Provocative signature removed
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: