Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 12:50:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New subforum at SimHQ - Graviteam Sims  (Read 7257 times)
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

*Graviteam* (Assistant Deputy Backup Courier)

« on: May 29, 2010, 08:07:20 AM »

A new subforum at SimHQ has opened - Graviteam Sims
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/238/1/Graviteam_Sims.html
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 08:30:53 AM by Iceman » Logged

дополнительный Помощник младшего Заместителя вспомогательного Курьера
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 07:17:07 AM »

Hello Iceman!

The tanksim.org.ru website ahs been closed down. Shocked I am not sure if it's temporary or for good. The problem for all of us fans of Graviteam games( Steel Fury, Achtung Panzer, T72) is that this was the main site where we could find conveniently all the patches,mods, user-made missions and downloads for Steel Fury and others. and both in Russian and English.Are there any plans for Graviteam to offer or dedicate part of it's homepage to relocate all those donwloads and mods?Huh?

Please advise.

Thanks
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 05:21:34 PM »

Hello Iceman!

The tanksim.org.ru website ahs been closed down. Shocked I am not sure if it's temporary or for good. The problem for all of us fans of Graviteam games( Steel Fury, Achtung Panzer, T72) is that this was the main site where we could find conveniently all the patches,mods, user-made missions and downloads for Steel Fury and others. and both in Russian and English.Are there any plans for Graviteam to offer or dedicate part of it's homepage to relocate all those donwloads and mods?Huh?

Please advise.

Thanks
Hello frinik

Hmm.. the tanksim.org.ru works for me now. Try to update page.

P.S. Tanx (domain owner) said that this domain is free and consequently almost practically eternal, and he has no plans to close.

peashooter1
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 07:49:54 PM »

Hi Iceman,
Yes it's back up now Grin but it was down for a couple days, did this before a couple months ago. Alls well thats ends well Smiley
yun126
Leutnant

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 05:42:23 AM »

The tanksim.org.ru website ahs been closed down. Shocked I am not sure if it's temporary or for good. The problem for all of us fans of Graviteam games( Steel Fury, Achtung Panzer, T72) is that this was the main site where we could find conveniently all the patches,mods, user-made missions and downloads for Steel Fury and others.

O(∩_∩)O哈哈~. pandora bracelet
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 07:31:13 AM »

That's a little strange, I could get in okay just a while ago.

Anyway, it does go down from time to time, and there's an alternate download site mentioned in this SimHQ thread:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3021012/Steel_Fury_Kharkov_1942_The_Es.html#Post3021012

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 09:18:15 AM »

The tanksim.org.ru website ahs been closed down. Shocked I am not sure if it's temporary or for good. The problem for all of us fans of Graviteam games( Steel Fury, Achtung Panzer, T72) is that this was the main site where we could find conveniently all the patches,mods, user-made missions and downloads for Steel Fury and others.
tanksim.org.ru now available for me

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: