Graviteam
April 25, 2024, 11:07:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: SPM 1.5 target date July  (Read 27424 times)
peashooter1
« on: June 29, 2010, 09:11:13 PM »

Don't know if this is old news but according to stone2009 at the sukhoi.ru forums the SPM 1.5 is due out in July, no specific date given, but it's coming Smiley
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 08:13:06 AM »

Hopefully, ; release by mid July taking into account the progress report that was given by Sidorov almost a month ago.With at least a dozen more playable vehicles and probably twice as many new missions it's going to be a major release and possibly the groundwork for a Kursk campaign they seem to have in the plans as well. Cheesy
peashooter1
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 07:00:22 PM »

Quite true frinik as it sounded like Sidorov was also tweaking up some of the already existing tank models for the SPM 1.5 release. I look for this SPM release to be the best yet  Smiley I know some people are getting anxious waiting for SPM 1.5 (me included Grin) but I try to temper that with the fact that it must be so very hard sitting inside working on this when it's so beautiful outside Wink My hat's off to these guys, they are a truely dedicated bunch.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 06:37:04 AM »

Yes I totally agree with you.these guys are true Steel Fury wonders and very dedicated.I already sent WYN one of the modders a PM to pass our huge thanks( all SF fans) for the tremendous work they are doing!!!!

Cheers Smiley
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 07:19:28 AM »

That's it Folks!

Steel Panzer mod 1.5 has been released in Russian language yesterday.The download link is on the Sukhoi.ru(Avia) forum but I expect it to be posted on the tanksim.org.ru website very soon.The English language version should lag by 2 to 3 weeks based on past experience.

Let's Rejoice! Grin

Cheers

Frinik
peashooter1
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 12:58:27 PM »

Good news frinik, thank you Smiley
peashooter1
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 01:12:46 PM »

That's it Folks!

Steel Panzer mod 1.5 has been released in Russian language yesterday.The download link is on the Sukhoi.ru(Avia) forum but I expect it to be posted on the tanksim.org.ru website very soon.The English language version should lag by 2 to 3 weeks based on past experience.

Let's Rejoice! Grin

Cheers

Frinik

Frinik better head back over and check the sukhoi.ru forums today. I went there to get the SPM 1.5 mod you mentioned in your previous post and apparently that SPM 1.5 mod isn't the real deal (it looks like the link to the mod was pulled). Maybe I'm missed something  Huh? make sure to check it out comrade.
stone2009
Oberleutnant

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 05:04:24 PM »

That's it Folks!

Let's Rejoice! Grin

Cheers

Frinik

Hallo everybody!
The official release of SPM 1.5 will take a place at the end of July.
Modification on a site Sukhoi is not SPM 1.5
I beg pardon for my English.
With kind regards.
peashooter1
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 06:17:26 PM »

Hi stone2009,
Thanks for the official word comrade, and big thanks to you and all the modding community at sukhoi.ru for your continued collective work on making Steel Fury even better. No need to apoligize for your english comrade, it's 100x better then my Russian  Grin
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 08:16:27 AM »

Hello Stone2009! Thanks very much for taking the time to inform us about Steel Panzer mod 1.5.And A HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU and ALL the DEDICATED RUSSIAN MODDERS: HEMUL, KOMRADE SIDOROV, TANX, WYN etc( SORRY IF I FORGET SOME NAMES) for all the GREAT work you have been doing putting those mods together and making them available for free to all STEEL FURY fans!THank you to Graviteam too for their support and making the game and the mods available to all Cheesy

From what I read the Steel Panzer mod 1.5 released by NORDD is in fatc a compilation of all rpevious mods that he made available to somebody who was asking for them.He called his release SP 1.5 which I guess created the confusion.

Best regards to all Steel Fury fans on Sukhoi.ru Avia forum!

Frinik
norm
Oberst

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2010, 02:51:27 PM »

to what address to I sent the virgins?  Cheesy
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 07:27:23 AM »

Virgins???You were able to find any?Huh?? Grin

Seriously Norm since I saw your post to Zlad on the HQ SIM forum( I am not a member) about the upcoming tank sim based on the M60 and T62  could you ask him if this means that they are not going to make a WWII tank sim based on Kharkov 1943 as they had said they would or does it simply mean that they're going to make both sims concurrently?Huh?

BTW that "unofficial " Steel Panzer mod 1.5 ain't bad at all.It offers 6 new missions and plenty of new vehicles in the Mission Editor( Tiger II, SU85, 122, 152, new versions of the T34/76 and 85, of the Panzer IVF2, various versions of the Stug III G, the Brummbaer, the KV1 with a different gun and the JS2 1944).Let's call it a half way SP 1.5 mod.

Cheers
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 07:28:59 AM by frinik » Logged
norm
Oberst

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 12:39:35 AM »

they have, Achtung Panzer, Karkov 1943, but it's a tactical sim.

also , where do I get the un-offical one?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 12:41:50 AM by norm » Logged
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2010, 05:18:09 AM »

Norm; you'll find it on the Sukhoi.ru Avia forum: http://forum.sukhoi.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=156: .

I have a download link( it's French site) from a friend I'll try to post it - if he agrees - with user name and password.

Cheers
tigershuffle
Hauptmann

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 06:52:55 AM »

Hello........
I managed to download the unofficial 1.5 version in 2parts - unrared as one file.
I removed my other mods and then installed. It has converted all language to Russian.
I then added .eng first patch.......but its still in Russian.

Any clues as to what is the correct procedure or should i just wait for the official 1.5

Ive reverted back to 1.4 SPM for now

thanks

Hellman
Oberleutnant

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 07:50:52 PM »

Hello, new member here. My first post so I would like to wish you all well!

I'm looking for any news on any possible SPM 1.5 English language version too. Also I was just wondering who are the devs of SPM 1.5 and are they members of this Forum? I realize that they are active on other Russian language Forums, but I was just wondering if they have ever posted or said hello on this site too?
norm
Oberst

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2010, 11:54:09 AM »

There should be a English version, there has been for the last Steel Panzers, but the makers are Russian, they live here http://forum.sukhoi.ru/.
peashooter1
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2010, 11:35:37 PM »

Yes they do pop in on occassion, look for the SPM 1.5 around 9/12, english version maybe out at the same time or shortly after. stone2009 (one of the SPM authors) originally said end of July but that date got pushed back to on or around "Day of the Tanker" which is observed on Sept 12th this year. I do not no exactly why the July date was missed, but I have seen some post at sukhoi.ru that indicate more was added to SPM 1.5 then orginally planned, but it's close  Smiley .
tigershuffle
Hauptmann

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2010, 11:28:37 AM »

Yes they do pop in on occassion, look for the SPM 1.5 around 9/12, english version maybe out at the same time or shortly after. stone2009 (one of the SPM authors) originally said end of July but that date got pushed back to on or around "Day of the Tanker" which is observed on Sept 12th this year. I do not no exactly why the July date was missed, but I have seen some post at sukhoi.ru that indicate more was added to SPM 1.5 then orginally planned, but it's close  Smiley .

thanks for the info Smiley

Hellman
Oberleutnant

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 07:44:49 AM »

TANKS for the info Wink So it's out tomorrow? Nice!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: