Graviteam
April 25, 2024, 02:26:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stug mission  (Read 16029 times)
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2011, 03:10:42 AM »

I've come to like the Stug from playing Achtung Panzer and would like to try it out. Where can I get the Stug mission you guys are referring to?
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2011, 04:14:18 AM »

There's a short campaign for the StuG III C/D, included since SPM 1.4. Good luck, you will need it!  Smiley

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2011, 07:27:09 AM »

Well you can always edit the Stug C/D missions through the Mission Editor and chnage the model for a STuf F early or late version otherwise against T34/85 it's mission impossible.There,s also a Stug III G mini campaign with 3 missions in both SP 1.4 and beta 1.5.
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2011, 10:23:29 PM »

Well you can always edit the Stug C/D missions through the Mission Editor and chnage the model for a STuf F early or late version otherwise against T34/85 it's mission impossible.There,s also a Stug III G mini campaign with 3 missions in both SP 1.4 and beta 1.5.

Hey Frinik, As for the ME, I just posted a question-mine's missing it seems. As for there being a 3 mission mini campaign in SP 1.5. Do you recall the name by any chance?
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2011, 02:09:51 AM »

As for there being a 3 mission mini campaign in SP 1.5. Do you recall the name by any chance?

The StuG III G campaign is included with SPM 1.5.

It goes by the name of ... "StuG III Ausf G"... Who would have guessed?  Grin

"Yes."
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2011, 03:25:42 AM »

Well, that's odd. I do not have anything like that in my listing of missions either in campaign form, single or user made.

my campaign missions:
Group North
Group South
Fredericus
Not quiet on the Western Front

I have 10 German Single Missions with no mention of the Stug

Also, I recall reading other posts regarding missions supposedly included in SPM 1.5 beta. Seems I don't have a number of "included" missions. Very odd.
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2011, 03:57:33 AM »

Looks like you're missing all the SPM 1.4 and 1.5 campaigns.

You should be seeing a much longer list:

It might be a good idea to reinstall and activate SPM 1.5 again,

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2011, 06:30:53 AM »

Hemi ; re your missing campaigns and missions I suspect you may have activated some kind of pre Beta mod or campaign inthrough mods enabler?It overwrote your Beta 1.5 menu?

If it's the case, before re-installling as Kyth suggested you may want to disenable and re-enable Beta in your JSGME see if Beta will overwrite whatver you activated?It happened to me once; by mistake I enabled campaign_04 instead of another mod and all my Beta menu disappeared leaving just the simple menu available for campaign_04 which goes  back to SP 1.2 or 1.3 I think.I considered re-installing but decided instead what I suggested to you and it worked.Another simple alternative to re-installing - if you have another installation of Beta Beta 1.5 - is to  just copy your user_campaigns(level/LEVELS/) in your other installation into your deffective or incomplete user_camp fodler.It will overwrite and give you bakc the complete game menu.
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2011, 02:01:57 PM »

Thanks again guys
 I thought I was going crazy as I've read about numerous missions included in 1.5 but they were nowhere to be found. I'm re installing the 1.5 beta right now. We'll see  Undecided

UPDATE
Woohoo!!! Success, thanks Frinik & Kyth, now they're all there.

Kyth, your screen shot was great for comparing. This game is soooo bizarre, and I thought Silent Hunter III was unstable. That game is rock solid compared to SF.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 02:23:17 PM by hemisent » Logged
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2011, 02:24:48 PM »

Hemi that what your camp_list folder :data/k42/loc_rus/level/LEVELS/camp/camp_list  should look like (more or less mine contqins missions you may not have):

{

//ôàéë, áëîê, íàçâàíèå+îïèñàíèå, êàìïàíèÿ, ñïðàéò êàðòèíêè

camp\main_camp.engcfg, teach,               txt_cm_camp_teach,            false, img_t34;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, single,               txt_cm_camp_single,           false, img_single;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_1,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_1,          true,  img_t34;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_2,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_2,          true,  img_mk2;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_8,              txt_cm_camp_rkka_8,          true,  img_teach;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_4,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_4,          true,  img_user9;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_3,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_3,          true,  img_user2;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_t60,         txt_cm_camp_rkka_t60,        true, ,;
          camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_5,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_5,          true, ,;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_6,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_6,          true, ,;
           camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_7,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_7,          true, ,;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_trophy,       txt_cm_camp_rkka_trophy,     false, ,;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_1,               txt_cm_camp_werm_1,          true,  img_pz4;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_2,               txt_cm_camp_werm_2,          true,  img_user10;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_3,               txt_cm_camp_werm_3,          true,  img_user1;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_new,              txt_cm_camp_werm_new,        true, ,;
   camp\main_camp.engcfg, werm_stug,      txt_cm_camp_werm_stug,       true, ,;
           camp\main_camp.engcfg, rkka_9,               txt_cm_camp_rkka_9,        true, img_t34;
   camp\vitebsk_camp.engcfg, user1,        txt_kv01cm,                false, img_user4;

}

_vars(
:

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 02:32:56 PM by frinik » Logged
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2011, 03:06:01 PM »

Frinik
 That's what I've got now pretty much. You do have some addl stuff but I see all the missions I've been missing. eg;  Stug, early Tiger, etc.

Did you get my PM?

Thanks for all the help

H

PS. When going to the map screen (F8) is there any way/trick to show only the map without the info screen coming up,  I know you can disappear it by hitting the book icon but it is set to show by default. Any way to turn it "Off" by default. When checking my map approaching a combat situation it takes valuable seconds to click it off.

Thanks again
H
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2011, 04:36:07 PM »

There isn't any shortcut for taking off the info box. But I expect you'll get the hang of it, soon enough  Smiley

"Yes."
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2011, 05:51:21 PM »

Yeah Kyth, I'm getting the hang of it...finally. Getting killed a whole lot less each time I play. Now I'm just looking for faster workarounds to be more proficient.

Cheers
H
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: