Graviteam
April 20, 2024, 11:57:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: The Last Defense (the finnish mod)  (Read 59119 times)
norm
Oberst

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2011, 10:27:14 PM »

I've redone my own exaust stains for the t-34/85, let me know what you think.

I there's a lot more I plan to do with this, I will keep you posted!
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2011, 10:49:13 PM »

not bad at all.  Smiley did you use like an airbrush?

I GOT THE ALPHA VERSION UPLOADED  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
http://www.mediafire.com/?vp30fry0mp51ppx<- outdated
http://tinyurl.com/TheLastDefense
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 12:25:03 AM by whukid » Logged

norm
Oberst

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2011, 11:26:23 PM »

ya, I also I will make the brown to extend to cover both exausts, and make them solid brown. I will also make the side tanks be solid green, so they don't stand out as much, among other things. I hope you don't mind me trying to collaborate with you on this, I love the idea, and would like to help with it. Can I PM you with some of my Ideas? I hope you don't feel like I'm trying to hijack your mod.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 11:28:54 PM by norm » Logged
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2011, 11:45:26 PM »

ya, I also I will make the brown to extend to cover both exausts, and make them solid brown. I will also make the side tanks be solid green, so they don't stand out as much, among other things. I hope you don't mind me trying to collaborate with you on this, I love the idea, and would like to help with it. Can I PM you with some of my Ideas? I hope you don't feel like I'm trying to hijack your mod.

go ahead! all help is welcome Tongue
>>>>JUST AS A REMINDER<<<<
I updated the site because I forgot to include a couple .engcfg files Tongue
http://tinyurl.com/TheLastDefense
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 12:26:12 AM by whukid » Logged

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2011, 02:38:51 AM »

HI Norm/Whukid (great work you are doing btw!); 8)

A couple of technical questions; do you plan an add on like Lockie did with the SP 1.45 vehicle addon (Marder II)?Something you just enable through the JSGME? Or a full inclusion in the ME by adding them manuallly?

Will they appear as Allies or German vehicles?

Cheers!
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2011, 02:41:38 AM »

HI Norm/Whukid (great work you are doing btw!); 8)

A couple of technical questions; do you plan an add on like Lockie did with the SP 1.45 vehicle addon (Marder II)?Something you just enable through the JSGME? Or a full inclusion in the ME by adding them manuallly?

Will they appear as Allies or German vehicles?

Cheers!

I've already made it JSMGE compatable, just copy it into the MODS folder. GOSH MAN, didnt you check the readme?! Wink

We plan on making them an Axis power, since they fought the Russians for the majority of the war. They will be available in a separate campaign and can be used in the ME

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2011, 02:54:37 AM »

I am sorry Whukid what read me?Huh??? I must have missed a thread?Huh? You mean they are available for download?Huh??I thought it was still work in progress?Huh?? Huh?

OH yes I backtracked and saw the links just beneath the pics!!!! Sorry I was so focussed on your exchange of pics that I missed it Grin

Thanks! I will download and READ it..... Wink

Cheers
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 02:57:11 AM by frinik » Logged
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2011, 03:02:36 AM »

I am sorry Whukid what read me?Huh??? I must have missed a thread?Huh? You mean they are available for download?Huh??I thought it was still work in progress?Huh?? Huh?

OH yes I backtracked and saw the links just beneath the pics!!!! Sorry I was so focussed on your exchange of pics that I missed it Grin

Thanks! I will download and READ it..... Wink

Cheers

I completely edited the original post if you want Tongue its got a link to the readme, download, and tumblr page for updates

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2011, 07:23:41 AM »

Nio worries I saw the links and I am eager to try the new stuff.Well done!!!!

My problem is that I am a visual and sometimes I get caught up looking at pics.

Cheers
norm
Oberst

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2011, 06:52:30 PM »

anyone know where I can find the default t-34 skin? All I can get the mod 1943 (which I will use) and the german one, but not the russian mod 1941.
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2011, 07:38:30 PM »

anyone know where I can find the default t-34 skin? All I can get the mod 1943 (which I will use) and the german one, but not the russian mod 1941.

Did you run the object unpacker thing from the data unpacker tutorial? It provides the stock sprites for all tanks. If that fails, I'll just email the skin to you Smiley
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 07:40:11 PM by whukid » Logged

norm
Oberst

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2011, 09:37:19 PM »

haven't tried that yet, but I will, anyway, here are some more shots of the t-34/85 you started.

among other things, I've blended vents into the camo, made the oil drums a solid color, made the commanders cupola the proper color, worked on the alignment of somethings, added camo to the mud guards along the sides. I'ts coming along nicely, so I should be able to move to the other t-34s soon.
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2011, 10:34:18 PM »

Okay guys! i got 1.2 up! no new nation yet though Sad http://tinyurl.com/6xkjuyq
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 03:22:02 PM by whukid » Logged

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2011, 02:41:57 AM »

Great work Whukid!I really think the Soviet tanks need those skins.I am. for one, tired of seeinn them all plain muddish-green or grey.This is eye-candy but it adds to the immersion and visual beauty of this sim.The landscape are nice to start with and with autumn and late autumn mods and new skins this game is going to reach new heights!I agree with panzerfaust this is the best WWII sim of all and PE which used to be the yardstick by which all tank sims were judged has been dethroned.I wonder if Graviteam can pull it off gain with Steel Armour Blaze of War measuring up against Steel beasts???Tough act to follow...

Anyway great work adn I am looking for ward to those skins! Cheesy
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2011, 02:02:18 PM »

Great work Whukid!I really think the Soviet tanks need those skins.I am. for one, tired of seeinn them all plain muddish-green or grey.This is eye-candy but it adds to the immersion and visual beauty of this sim.The landscape are nice to start with and with autumn and late autumn mods and new skins this game is going to reach new heights!I agree with panzerfaust this is the best WWII sim of all and PE which used to be the yardstick by which all tank sims were judged has been dethroned.I wonder if Graviteam can pull it off gain with Steel Armour Blaze of War measuring up against Steel beasts???Tough act to follow...

Anyway great work adn I am looking for ward to those skins! Cheesy

Thanks! all the completed skins and .engcfg files are included in the download  Grin now I'm working on getting the editor(), common_res, and maybe the .txt files updated Grin

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2011, 03:32:43 AM »

hey guys, just for the record, I'm running abit behind with 2.0. Expect it within the coming weeks Smiley

thanks
-whukid

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2011, 04:28:52 AM »

We will do our very utmost best to be patient! \But remeber Whukid more delays and you're good for a straffbattalion on the east front...Know what I mean Wink
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2011, 06:16:17 AM »

We will do our very utmost best to be patient! \But remeber Whukid more delays and you're good for a straffbattalion on the east front...Know what I mean Wink

hahaha Duly noted  Grin

norm
Oberst

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2011, 12:38:13 PM »

I'm juggling school, studying for my pilot's license, and this mod, So I will try to get the skins I'm working on to you asap, whukid.
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2011, 03:13:52 PM »

hey guys. I'm stuck.  Cry can someone please tell me where I messed this up? I have no idea exactly what I did wrong, only that the vehicles don't quite appear yet in the ME. Currently, I only enabled (or tried to) something like 4 vehicles because I couldn't find the right scripts for the rest Tongue

http://www.mediafire.com/?7s87ub03aw3w97y

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: