Graviteam
April 26, 2024, 11:42:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Deviator's Missions  (Read 51558 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2011, 08:20:57 AM »

It’s funny thing, but I managed to pass the mission for Brumbar at first attempt!(balance 6).
I got 9 hits, destroyed 1KV, 1SU-85 and only two members of crew were still alive.
Suppose, Brumbar should’ve been replaced on MarderII(131).

And the mission for SU-85 I got over at first try also.
There’s funny picture – german tankman fly in space Smiley

Provocative signature removed
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2011, 08:38:36 AM »

There’s funny picture – german tankman fly in space Smiley

He's not flying, just planking...  Grin

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2011, 02:07:26 PM »

The SU-85 makes sense .Good vehicle.You succeeded with the Brummbaer???Wow Kudos it's not an easy feat.

A Ritterkreuz sounds appropriate Lockie as member of Vlassov's  army of course Grin
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011, 08:38:40 AM »

I have to say that I ma very impressed with Deviator's maps.Very detailed, lots of areas to ambush or conceal tanks and AT guns.With the autumun mod one it's really great.Now if there was a way to enlarge the map size in SF.I'd rather have 20 large maps double the existing size than 40 smaller ones. It's probably impossible to change them since that's how they were created in the first place?Huh?
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2011, 04:39:11 AM »

Hi everyone,

Heads-up! A new set of missions from Deviator:

http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=49560&page=39

For the T-26, BT-5, Pz38(t) and T-70.

Read all about it! (The translation, that is) :

http://translate.google.com.sg/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sukhoi.ru%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D49560%26page%3D39&sl=ru&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 01:05:34 PM by Kyth » Logged

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2011, 03:10:58 AM »

This is amazing! There are so many new missions coming up that I am running frantically downloading new missions popping up everywhere.

Rends Barbarossa, Orel_01, Seelow Heights, Lockie's New Missions pack with missions made by several different people including himself, The Deviator's Ylla 4 missions, an soon to  be released the first Hemission Grin

We are being spoiled!

Thank, thank you very much to Rends, Lockie, Deviator, X Ream,Stone 2009, Mistwalker and SHYN for all the wonderful work you have created and selfflessly shared with all of us GUYS! Very Much Appreciated Smiley
Bobosse
Oberleutnant

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2011, 07:39:08 AM »

Don't forget you Frinick,Thank you very much...
norty72
Oberleutnant

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2011, 11:56:14 AM »

Having a little trouble unpacking Deviators new mission, which includes the T26, BT5, Pz38 and the T70.
The Ylla file is a polypack file which does not seem to generate using the polygon generator. I then created new polygon and unpacked as advised to. I manage to generate the map, but there aren't any roads and buildings on it and some of the tanks are underwater after creating mission. Perhaps I am generating the wrong map for the missions. Should the Ylla polypack file have a datapack file with it aswell?

Norty  Sad
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2011, 12:47:23 PM »

Having a little trouble unpacking Deviators new mission, which includes the T26, BT5, Pz38 and the T70.
The Ylla file is a polypack file which does not seem to generate using the polygon generator. I then created new polygon and unpacked as advised to. I manage to generate the map, but there aren't any roads and buildings on it and some of the tanks are underwater after creating mission. Perhaps I am generating the wrong map for the missions. Should the Ylla polypack file have a datapack file with it aswell?

Norty  Sad

The polypack file is the map. No further generation needed.
Put the Ylla folder in with the other maps in the data\loc_rus\k42\envs\folder.

"Yes."
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2011, 04:04:54 PM »

I manage to generate the map
It's impossible. Deviator didn't enclosed a source files for polygon. Just make a copy(through JSGME) already prepared by Deviator polygon to the folder "envs".

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2011, 05:42:20 PM »

Sorry Lockie but I also managed to generate Deviator's Ylla map not once but twice.It's a fantastic map with the large river(The Dnieper???) and solid defensive positions on both sides of the river.

Mine's normal; all the buildings are on the scene including the row of barracks on the right side of the first village.

What I did is copy his levels files into my user made missions menu before generating his map.I was able to modify the German mission by putting a P38t with a gun rather than the damned BefehlPanzer.
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2011, 07:11:30 PM »

Sorry Lockie but I also managed to generate Deviator's Ylla map not once but twice.
I don't know which way u did get a source files of polygon Smiley
I got ones, but I promised do not share and I did, that's why I wonder, how did u manage to get a source Wink

It's a fantastic map with the large river(The Dnieper???) and solid defensive positions on both sides of the river.
Comrade Iceman helped us to create a bridge over the river Wink

Mine's normal; all the buildings are on the scene including the row of barracks on the right side of the first village. What I did is copy his levels files into my user made missions menu before generating his map.I was able to modify the German mission by putting a P38t with a gun rather than the damned BefehlPanzer.
No need, just put it in(polygon) through JSGME.

Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2011, 09:05:26 PM »

What make russian maps so special that i have most times problem to install them?
same with the new deviator maps.

I put the YILLA folder into the envs directory but what todo with the misXXX.datapack files?

Could need some help here!

But again, why do they look so different to mine for example? I don´t have misXXX.datapack files. Hey i even have no idea how he made them. The only datapack stuff i can create are the ones in the LEVELS/envs folder???

Fight blood cancer register at : http://www.dkmsamericas.org/
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2011, 09:52:03 PM »

I put the YILLA folder into the envs directory but what todo with the misXXX.datapack files?
U've to unpack them Smiley It's a mission script files.

Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2011, 12:09:41 AM »

U've to unpack them Smiley It's a mission script files.

ah ok. But why isn´t it put together in an easier way so everyone can use it right out of the box? Does it have something todo with the Russian version? Is it somewhat different than the western one?

Fight blood cancer register at : http://www.dkmsamericas.org/
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2011, 12:16:07 AM »

Is it somewhat different than the western one?
I don't know. The game gives a possibility to do kinda that of and ... it's done Smiley
Well, as my point it's a problem of user  - how to install mission correctly. There`s no a standard, imho.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 12:18:17 AM by lockie » Logged

norty72
Oberleutnant

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2011, 06:03:48 AM »

Thanks Kyth. I managed to installl eventually. Pays to keep things simple. Don't need to generate the Ylla map. It's already done for you.

Thanks, Norty Smiley
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2011, 06:09:09 AM »

I don't know which way u did get a source files of polygon Smiley
I got ones, but I promised do not share and I did, that's why I wonder, how did u manage to get a source Wink

Lockie I had no source other than sheer doggedness and ingenuity Wink

What I did was to neable the mod into the JSGME but before I had manually pasted the mission files into my user made folders user_camp etc.

Then  I just generated the map .It took me a lot of attempts because it didn't work at first but eventually I succeeded.As always Deviator's maps are a delight!i have them all! Smiley

Re the bridge; I remember seeing Iceman's posts on the Avia forum about making the bridge.

Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2011, 06:29:16 AM »

Thanks Kyth. I managed to installl eventually. Pays to keep things simple. Don't need to generate the Ylla map. It's already done for you.

Thanks, Norty Smiley

I'm glad you got things straightened out,  Grin

By the way, "Ylla" should be "Ulla", a town on the Dvina river.

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2011, 06:42:22 AM »

I agree you don' t need to generate the map to play the missions but if you want to use it for yourself to make your own stuff then you have to generate it!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: