Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 05:28:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resupply ammo?  (Read 13896 times)
DDTank
« on: March 30, 2009, 09:02:07 PM »

I am near the end of the first campaign (or maybe at the start of the second - the Bereka mission) and I have hardly any tank shells. I have one AP shell and some shrapnel shells - not much use against enemy tanks. How do I resupply the ammo in my tank?
Thanks
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

*Graviteam* (Assistant Deputy Backup Courier)

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 06:12:40 AM »

I am near the end of the first campaign (or maybe at the start of the second - the Bereka mission) and I have hardly any tank shells. I have one AP shell and some shrapnel shells - not much use against enemy tanks. How do I resupply the ammo in my tank?
Thanks

In missions of campaigns there is no resupply of shells. It did in some user missions.
In this mission (Bereka) you should use those shells that have given out to you. One of types of shrapnel shells break the armor of tanks to 40-45 mm.

дополнительный Помощник младшего Заместителя вспомогательного Курьера
DDTank
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 11:11:45 AM »

This is a very strange game.
I completed this mission by ignoring the convoy I was supposed to intercept and instead I went straight to the defensive position where the other troops are. I waited there a while in a dugout/crater and then I got a message saying I had successfully destroyed the convoy. After a while some German troops came in the distance so I machine gunned some of those. A little while later I got the Mission Accomplished message. I did not even see a German tank. I looked at the Stats and it seems the AI did everything.
Odd.
Next mission was better - my tank was now resupplied and it was a night time battle that was quite good.
This game could be amazing with more polish. Shame the company went bust but this is the sort of game that gets a cult following so hopefully there are some clever modders/patchers out there. I don't normally have the patience for games with this many controls but I love WWII and tanks and I am glad I have stuck with it. I got into it by playing the demo and learning the main controls on there (another post has confirmed I learnt the correct things in the correct order!).
Q: Anyone got a mission list for the campaigns so I can see how much there is to go?
PoorOldSpike
Oberleutnant

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 11:50:06 AM »

« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 02:34:41 PM by PoorOldSpike » Logged
PoorOldSpike
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 11:51:06 AM »

« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 02:34:13 PM by PoorOldSpike » Logged
PoorOldSpike
Oberleutnant

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 11:52:19 AM »

« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 02:33:27 PM by PoorOldSpike » Logged
PoorOldSpike
Oberleutnant

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 11:52:52 AM »

« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 02:33:49 PM by PoorOldSpike » Logged
JD
Oberstleutnant

Злобный модератор

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 12:06:19 PM »

how it relates to the topic? once more and I will begin to delete your posts, PoorOldSpike

"Я не боюсь врага, чьи латы сверкают." - (c) Оксенфорд
PoorOldSpike
Oberleutnant

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 02:35:42 PM »

A moderator told me off, so I'm deleting all my pictures and charts from this forum and I won't be coming back
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 02:45:28 PM by PoorOldSpike » Logged
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

*Graviteam* (Assistant Deputy Backup Courier)

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 04:54:28 PM »

Q: Anyone got a mission list for the campaigns so I can see how much there is to go?
Each campaign contains 10 missions

дополнительный Помощник младшего Заместителя вспомогательного Курьера
JD
Oberstleutnant

Злобный модератор

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 05:24:44 PM »

A moderator told me off, so I'm deleting all my pictures and charts from this forum and I won't be coming back
If you want to show something interesting, just create new topic, but don't post your pictures and messages in topics, that don't relate to mods.

DDTank
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 08:27:36 PM »

What wound him up? Shame he's gone; he was quite helpful (though I don't know what he was posting that got removed).
JD
Oberstleutnant

Злобный модератор

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2009, 08:30:47 AM »

What wound him up? Shame he's gone; he was quite helpful (though I don't know what he was posting that got removed).
I just warned him to don't post offtopic, strange.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: