Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 04:32:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error problem  (Read 6863 times)
bupgoo
Oberleutnant

« on: March 31, 2009, 02:36:38 AM »

Hello,

I purchased the game, but I can't get it started.  I installed it, and everything seems normal until I go to campaings & missions to start a game.  After loading, I get this notepad bug error: Exception core: 001 : error initialization program.  I have installed the patch but no other mods. My system is more than capable, according to the in-game troubleshooting report.

Please help.

Thank you.

Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

*Graviteam* (Assistant Deputy Backup Courier)

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 06:18:50 AM »

Hello,

I purchased the game, but I can't get it started.  I installed it, and everything seems normal until I go to campaings & missions to start a game.  After loading, I get this notepad bug error: Exception core: 001 : error initialization program.  I have installed the patch but no other mods. My system is more than capable, according to the in-game troubleshooting report.

Please help.

Thank you.
Most likely the patch or mods is incorrectly installed. Try to begin game without a patch.
This error 001 informs that game does not find some necessary file for mission loading.

дополнительный Помощник младшего Заместителя вспомогательного Курьера
bupgoo
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 09:42:47 PM »

Thanks for the reply.

However, after following your suggestion, I still can't get a mission/campaign to load without the error initialization message.

Can you help with anymore advice?

Thank you.
Iceman
Graviteam
Oberstleutnant

*Graviteam* (Assistant Deputy Backup Courier)

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 04:40:31 PM »

Thanks for the reply.

However, after following your suggestion, I still can't get a mission/campaign to load without the error initialization message.

Can you help with anymore advice?

Thank you.
Reinstall game. Try to start it without a patch. I don't know what is your system, therefore you should install game, instead of copy from other place. Probably problem with permissions to accesses to files.

дополнительный Помощник младшего Заместителя вспомогательного Курьера
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: