Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 11:44:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Mission pack 1.x disscusion for =SPM1.5 NTA1.3=  (Read 47259 times)
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2011, 04:53:05 PM »

Finally, what I'd like to suggest. What du u think, comrades, if we create a company, let's say "MISSION PACK SPM1.5 NTA1.3" vs all missions devoted to the new technics and remove ability "try". I mean, all missions will be initially opened. User just have to pick up what he really wants.

Huh?
I'm not sure how that works - do you want those missions all displayed at the start, like the Single Missions?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 04:56:28 PM by Kyth » Logged

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2011, 05:02:23 PM »

I'm not sure how that works - do you want those missions all displayed at the start, like the Single Missions?
Yep! And user'll have ability right immediately to see what the new missions and what techniqs took a part. Of course, except er campaign. It's original one and has a personal state, and already prepared.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:04:51 PM by lockie » Logged

Provocative signature removed
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2011, 05:20:35 PM »

Sounds good  Smiley

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2011, 12:41:01 AM »

MISSIONS (that I have)-
-Rends Prohokova mission
At this moment, I've a doubts - should we include campaign by Rends in pack?
First: I don't have author permission.
Second: I'd be more interested to see mission vs T-70, but again we need author permission to modify his content.
There's only one mission vs content modification - T-28: in battle (I've created it ~half an year ago) And I'll upload it perhaps today vs some tiny adjustments.

Hi lockie,
If you would like I can ask Rends for you or at least ask him too PM you here to discuss it. I have been a friend of Rends for awhile, but that aside I really feel that not including his Prohokova missions (modified or not) just wouldn't be right. For us western players he did give most of us our first taste of battle in the new SPM 1.5 Panther which to me was a milestone for SFK42. While Rends is not as active in making missions like some here (Kyth/lockie/frinik and anyone I forgot to mention...God bless ya  Smiley ). He is still making missions, abit at a slower pace. While I cannot give specifics he is active right now in making some new missions. I do not know if he is current with the new developments with SPM 1.5 NTA 1.3, but I think it would be a good ideal to ask him if he would like to get on board.
Cheers
Panzerfaust
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2011, 03:19:07 AM »

I second that!Rends made good missions and a nice map I am happy to use !
We actually need all Kursk mission versions, Stone's Cherkasskoye, Shahovo and Rend's.I am sure hwe won't mind having them included since his Brest/ panzer III mission is already part of the single missions
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2011, 09:11:25 AM »

Hi guys. I love the idea that someone makes a mission pack. I hope it will be self install for easy use (beside the text editing files).
And yes you can include my Prokhorovka map. About modifying it. Please PM me and we can talk about the changes you want to do.

Fight blood cancer register at : http://www.dkmsamericas.org/
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2011, 09:59:27 AM »

Hi guys. I love the idea that someone makes a mission pack. I hope it will be self install for easy use (beside the text editing files).
And yes you can include my Prokhorovka map. About modifying it. Please PM me and we can talk about the changes you want to do.
Hi, Rends!
That would be nice, if u make modification to er missions by erself Wink
As my point, there should be a couple T-70 added/replaced and one mission completely devoted to T-70.

If you would like I can ask Rends for you or at least ask him too PM you here to discuss it.
He is already here Smiley Thanks for help.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 10:40:39 AM by lockie » Logged

Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2011, 12:05:19 PM »

Should it be user missions or single?

I'd just keep it a combination of User-missions, campaigns, and single missions for now...
I suggest to put the missions that are listed under User missions to single missions.

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2011, 02:15:49 PM »

Hi Rends! Good to hear from you.I speculated that thought you had retired in a monastery somewhere in the Bavarian Alps Wink

Are you still working on a Barbarossa campaign?

Did you create a map for your Brest Panzer III mission or did you use one of the game's maps? Can't place it?

Cheers!
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2011, 04:04:35 PM »

Hi frinik, well the Barbarossa campaign is still on the todo list but i will release some Orel missions first. But progress is slowly at the moment so don´t expect any release soon.
And all maps are new and created by myself i have no plan to use stock ones.

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2011, 04:25:02 PM »

Well your maps rock Rends! I truly love your Kursk it's the best of all the Kursk maps that i have seens in the game and great for ambushes.Your Brest map too is fun to use!

Orel ?July or August 1943?

Hopefully by then, they will have added PanzerIV Js or Panzer III Ns to the ME.That would be fun to have them included in your missions§

Eagerly waiting for your next release§

Cheers!
norm
Oberst

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2011, 06:37:15 PM »

Rends, in my game I've swapped out the t-34 mod 1941's for mod 1943's and KV-1's for KV-1E's, do you have any intent to do this officially?
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2011, 07:13:40 PM »

Rends, in my game I've swapped out the t-34 mod 1941's for mod 1943's and KV-1's for KV-1E's, do you have any intent to do this officially?
To tell you the truth. In Mission Editor i always get confused about the tank list of the russian side so i´m not always sure wich model to choose. So what´s the ME entry for the 43 version of the T34? (But notice that the T34-85 was not in field at summer 43 if you mean this one.)

BTW: It would be great if someone would make a list of tank models and the  ME entry names!

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2011, 08:16:35 PM »

BTW: It would be great if someone would make a list of tank models and the  ME entry names!
It's quite simple for SPM and NTA mods. See files:
- SPM1.5 NTA 1.1_units.text
- SPM1.5_units.text
http://www.4shared.com/file/ymCpWKid/english_version_NTA13.html

Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2011, 09:21:36 PM »

It's quite simple for SPM and NTA mods. See files:
- SPM1.5 NTA 1.1_units.text
- SPM1.5_units.text
http://www.4shared.com/file/ymCpWKid/english_version_NTA13.html

Thx but i I know the files already . I will create a new thread about my question so it won´t hijack this one.
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=9604.0
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 09:31:34 PM by Rends » Logged

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2011, 03:12:08 PM »

Here we are - “Mission Pack_1.0b” beta.
http://www.4shared.com/file/aOa2RUkH/Missions_pack_10b.html

There are 29 missions.
01.   ShakhovoII(T-34 1943)
02.   T-38 Scout
03.   Hold On Kovalkovo (StugIII F)
04.   Jagdpanther: Over The Top!
05.   T-28: Onslaught!
06.   СУ-100 the beast
07.   v.Kuhari (SU-152)
08.   T-35 In Attack!
09.   v.Zaronovo (SU-85)
10.   Kubelwagen hurry up
11.   v.Kuhari (Brummbar)
12.   Fire ground2 (T-35)
13.   v.Staroselie (KV-1)
14.   Firing ground (Stug III G)
15.   v. Tsotovo (Pz38(t))
16.   v.Tsotovo (T-28)
17.   Crossing the river (T-34-85)
18.   Bagration (Pz V)
19.   v.Zaronovo (Marder III)
20.   v.Chernogostie (T-34-76)
21.   v.Chernogostie (T-34-85)
22.   v. Kovalkovo (SU-122)
23.   T-70 (Prokhorovka)
+ 6 missions(Prokhorovka) by Rends.

It’s mostly for testing, coz I still wonder how to organize the pack more comfortable. Polygons takes too much place. In the future, there will be a fix SPM1.5 NTA1.3.1, which now wasn’t included.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 08:48:54 PM by lockie » Logged

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2011, 03:39:27 PM »

Lockie this is great but I have  questions

I have a lot of these missions already; Shahovo, Jagdpanther, T35, T28, Starovselie, SU 100, Hold on Kovalkovo etc.What am I supposed to do with them?Uninstall them?The mission pack is made up ofindividual  datapack files you just unpack through the ME or is it a mod type wityh all the missions included?

How come Cherkasskoe Beta is not included?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:06:58 PM by frinik » Logged
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2011, 04:15:12 PM »

lockie,
nice collection of missions.
Just one question. Why didn´t you add the original Prokhorovka missions to the pack?

Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2011, 04:27:06 PM »

Yes, very nice collection of missions. Thank you very much for putting them together, Lockie !!!

However I agree with Rends and Frinik. It would be very nice to have the original Prokhorovka missions and the Cherkasskoe Beta included in this pack.

Thanks again for your work. It makes things much simpler with Steel Fury mods and I do appreciate it very much.  Smiley

Txema
Wörghern
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2011, 05:53:57 PM »

Let's rock'n roll ! Thanks Lockie !!  Cheesy

Panzergranate Neun und Dreizig Geladen! Schuss!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: