Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 08:15:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Mission pack 1.x disscusion for =SPM1.5 NTA1.3=  (Read 47256 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2011, 08:37:01 PM »

First of all, thanks friends for er good words as for my modest work Wink

Lockie this is great but I have  questions
I have a lot of these missions already; Shahovo, Jagdpanther, T35, T28, Starovselie, SU 100, Hold on Kovalkovo etc.What am I supposed to do with them?
That's why the pack is under testing. I can't resolve the problem vs already installed missions. If I were u, I'd install absent missions manually in the game.

The mission pack is made up ofindividual  datapack files you just unpack through the ME or is it a mod type wityh all the missions included?
The pack was made to provide as simple installation as possible. No need to generate polygons or write additional lines into game files.

How come Cherkasskoe Beta is not included?
Well, it wasn't translated as Shakhovo either Sad

Just one question. Why didn´t you add the original Prokhorovka missions to the pack?
I did! There's a folder cm_prokho vs all er missions+T-70. I don't understand what the mistake happend?
Suppose, I forgot to write it down to the list, what the missions were included into the pack. Plz, check them out, coz I'm confused. Finally, there are 23+6 missions by Rends.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:34:17 PM by lockie » Logged

Provocative signature removed
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2011, 09:20:18 PM »

Havn´t had time to test the mission pack yet (i´m busy with my 3rd Orel mission). I only missed the Prokhorovka missions in your list. If they are in the pack it´s great Smiley

Fight blood cancer register at : http://www.dkmsamericas.org/
Wörghern
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2011, 10:37:36 PM »

Waow ! It's the tanks simulator with the number of tanks and vehicles ready to be controled the most important I have ever seen ! It's very closed to Panzer Elite ! Wink
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:21:13 PM by Jochem Hraback » Logged

Panzergranate Neun und Dreizig Geladen! Schuss!
Major421
Oberleutnant

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2011, 11:35:34 PM »

Hi all,

I'm a French player of Steel fury Kharkov 1942

I to try of formidable MOD of this game and I download the pack of missions.

The problem is that at the time of clicking on one mission of the pack, i have a return of office and i have a error message...

"Exception core:
005: Unable to load texture.

[ kurskkarte ]"

I need help

Thank you +++

Wörghern
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2011, 12:21:09 AM »

Hey mate ! Nice to see you here !

I think that you need to install the "Rends_Prokhorovka_Version1" wich include the kursk map.

For the while, I have experimented any problem. Check my install order:

-Unofficial_patch_SF_v0.1_eng=1
-sf_fix_widescreen_bug=2
-Autumn mod=3
-Steel_Panzer_Mod_v1.5_beta=4
-Free Camera Mod (Eng)=5
-KythCampaign=6
-MOD T-34 crew head movement=7
-PzIV_Dirty_SF=8
-Rends_Prokhorovka_Version1=9
-Steel_Panzer_Mod_v1.5_beta_fix=10
-Deviator_BSSR2_polygon=11
-Cherkasskoe_beta=12
-sokolovo_datapack=13
-gunsight_dam_fix_12=14
-Steel_Panzer_Mod_v1.5 NTA 1.3=15
-Autumn_late mod=16
-Frontline_Acoustics 1.1=17
-Shahovo_beta=18
-Mission_pack_1.0b =19

Schuss !

Major421
Oberleutnant

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2011, 02:09:02 AM »

Hi all,

Ty Jochem, I download "Rends_Prokhorovka_Version1" and i play with missions of pack thx again

+++

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2011, 02:12:26 AM »

Thanks Lockie this is great work and excellent news!A bit like Christmas in June Grin

OK I guess you answered my question; the missions can be installed individually rather than all as a single pack.

I have Rends Prokhorovka,s missions installed as a campaign thus if I have them in the users_made menu there won't be a conflict.

What about Kyth's Panzer III /IV missions are they included in the pack? I have them all and I suspect lots of players as well.They are a classic and required for any serious SF player!

Cheers! Wink
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2011, 10:39:18 AM »

I see one mistake in pack mission - kurskkarte.tga absent. It'll be fixed in the next update.

I have Rends Prokhorovka,s missions installed as a campaign thus if I have them in the users_made menu there won't be a conflict.
I think there wont be a conflict, coz all missions of pack were organized in one company. It does that u can install it without warning.

What about Kyth's Panzer III /IV missions are they included in the pack? I have them all and I suspect lots of players as well.They are a classic and required for any serious SF player!
Don't forget it's a first pack, no wonder that there will be mistakes.

bidounegger
Major

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2011, 02:38:30 PM »

Hello everybody !

Many  thanks , Sir Lockie for this present, so wrote Frinik, it's Christmas , now !

I've only tried, now, "v Kuhari January 1944 with the Brummbear and "v Zaronovo January 44" with the Marder III
How realistic and nice are these two missions !

I hope (and many people here) you will continue ,

Many thanks again for that all!

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2011, 05:01:39 PM »

Many  thanks , Sir Lockie for this present, so wrote Frinik, it's Christmas , now !
It's just a compilation and I know that my english is bad. So, I would be pleased if some1 would fix the text and I'll include it in the next update. Plz, PM to me who will be ready to do that.

I've only tried, now, "v Kuhari January 1944 with the Brummbear and "v Zaronovo January 44" with the Marder III How realistic and nice are these two missions !
Don't forget that author of that excellent missions is deviator from Belorussian and plus my tiny adjustment/translation Wink

I hope (and many people here) you will continue
Hope so, wait for er missions to be included Wink

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2011, 06:21:34 PM »

It's just a compilation and I know that my english is bad. So, I would be pleased if some1 would fix the text and I'll include it in the next update. Plz, PM to me who will be ready to do that.

I am almost finished with the translation/edition of the text.Hang on it's coming.

BTW I 'd love to speak Russian as well as you speak English Lockie Smiley
bidounegger
Major

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2011, 07:28:30 PM »

Good evening everybody !

so, many thanks Lockie for your compilation, that' s also a work and I want to tell thank you to play that !
(My english is near "frenglish" , sorry !)

Many thanks so to DEVIATOR , sorry, DEVIATOR, I did'nt know you were the author of these excellents missions !
Will you make other missions like this ? I hope so and many others hope so !

I 'm dreaming to play missions on "Ferdinand (Elefant) and "Nashorn" , two beautiful tanks with the great pack 88 ...
Who knows ?
I hope !
bidounegger
Major

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2011, 08:05:45 PM »

Hello,
It's me one more,
I only wanted to tell, that I have juste tried to play the mission 18 Bagration wiht PS V - Panther !
I can' explain but I think it' s a great mission , very intense, very immersif with these sounds (I'm lucky to hear these sounds wihth a 5.1system logitech and I can say : I 'M REALLY IN !
I don't know who made this mission but this is so a great mission !
Great thanks so !
Many thanks to all people who made missions or help makers of missions !
I return to missions !
Have a good night !
Wörghern
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2011, 08:44:37 PM »

Good evening everybody !

I 'm dreaming to play missions on "Ferdinand (Elefant) and "Nashorn" , two beautiful tanks with the great pack 88 ...
Who knows ?
I hope !

+1, I agree !!!!

Otherwise, we have already an incredible list of tanks and vehicles to control !

Russian Side:

Bt-5, T-34E, T-34/42, T-34/76, T-34/85, T35A, T-26, T-28, T-38, T-60, T-70, Su-85, Su-100, Su-122, Su-152, Mk-II, MK-III, BA-10, IS-122, KV-1, KV-2, SPG.

German Side:

Pzkw. T-34/747®, Pzkw. II, Pzkw IV E, Pzkw. IV F2, Panzerjäger, SdKfz 232, SdKfz 251/10, Kübelwagen, Pzkw. III, Stug III E, Stug III F, Stug III G, Pzkw. V "Panther" ausf. D, Brummbar, Marder III H, Jagdpanther, Pzkw 38t, Pzkw. VI "Tiger" ausf. H, Pzkw. VI "Tiger" E, PzKpfw. VI "Tiger II" Ausf. B.

S!

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2011, 09:48:59 PM »

I am almost finished with the translation/edition of the text.Hang on it's coming.
That would be nice!

BTW I 'd love to speak Russian as well as you speak English Lockie Smiley
OK, PM to me, I'm ready to speak by skype in ukraine Wink

Many thanks so to DEVIATOR , sorry, DEVIATOR, I did'nt know you were the author of these excellents missions !
Will you make other missions like this ? I hope so and many others hope so !
As far as know - deviator is about to create the missions for Pz38(t). We shall see Wink

I only wanted to tell, that I have juste tried to play the mission 18 Bagration wiht PS V - Panther !
I can' explain but I think it' s a great mission , very intense, very immersif with these sounds (I'm lucky to hear these sounds wihth a 5.1system logitech and I can say : I 'M REALLY IN !
SF - STILL ALIVE!

PS
So, friends, to devote smth., which really FAN - LET'S TAKE A "HOTTEST GROUP IN THE WORLD - KISS!"
Ace Frehley - SHOCK ME!

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 09:55:33 PM by lockie » Logged

Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2011, 10:22:35 PM »

Hi all,

I'm a French player of Steel fury Kharkov 1942

I to try of formidable MOD of this game and I download the pack of missions.

The problem is that at the time of clicking on one mission of the pack, i have a return of office and i have a error message...

"Exception core:

[ kurskkarte ]"

I need help

Thank you +++

It seems that the kurskkarte image was accidently leaved out of the missions pack. All should be fine if you install my original Prokhorovka map. I´m pretty sure the missing image will be in the next mappack version.

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2011, 02:33:04 AM »

Jochem in your list you forgot to add the 2 types of Marder II , the Elefant, the KV1e etc
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2011, 08:15:38 PM »

Tried a few missions but havn´t had any luck yet.
First mission in the list shows me a 005 error (missing texture) possible loading screen?
Next i tried T-35 attack and the game crashed . Guess my PC Specs are too low for this one (MacMini 2GB RAM,256MB nvidea 9400 GPU)
Same happened in Brummbear mission. When i click on continue in mission briefing screen the tank show up for a second but then it crashed.

norty72
Oberleutnant

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2011, 09:07:55 AM »

Is there a cherkasskoe history map to download anywhere.
Keep coming up with the following error message when loading the "txt_cm_camp_werm_4" campaign in the new missions pack file, not sure exactly what this mission is, must be in Russian;

Exception core:
[ cherkasskoe ]

Norty   Sad
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2011, 10:51:14 AM »

Norty what do you mean by history map???Do you mean the map for the mission( *poly) or are you talking about a text file with the history or nqrrqtive of the mission?

In any case they are both inside the mod itself, the Cherkasskoe Beta 2 mod...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: