Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 07:02:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: T34 rotates in place?  (Read 4547 times)
natalia99a
Major

« on: June 08, 2011, 04:23:23 PM »

Hi, just wondering if anyone knew where the setting was to stop the t34 from rotating while stopped.

Thanks  Smiley

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

Luciano De Crescenzo
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 04:51:07 PM »

It's impossible, just press "Q"(stop), as faster as possible to interrupt driver activity.

Provocative signature removed
natalia99a
Major

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 05:02:32 PM »

Ok, Thanks  Smiley

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

Luciano De Crescenzo
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 01:58:00 AM »

Is it actually a problem with the turret rotating /drifting by itself? It might be a good idea to unplug the joystick (if any),

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 02:38:24 AM »

Is it actually a problem with the turret rotating /drifting by itself? It might be a good idea to unplug the joystick (if any),

Meh. I have the same problem with the mouse. You just have to manually re-adjust it I guess...

What really gets on my nerves is when some stupid APC driver decides to have a fenderbender with my Tiger while I'm busy holding off 43936459485 Russian tanks..  Angry Angry Angry

natalia99a
Major

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 03:57:07 AM »

Oh, I should have explained better. I'm not having any issues, just wanted to make it more realistic since the t34 had to be moving to turn. sorry for the confusion  Embarrassed

Luciano De Crescenzo
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 05:16:42 AM »

Sometimes it can happen that the tank turret/gun rotates all by itself .What need sot be done is enter the F2 view and manually stop the turret with the mouse.

But the player's tank rotating or whirling about by itself when it's in full stop???Never had that issue...

What really gets on my nerves is when some stupid APC driver decides to have a fenderbender with my Tiger while I'm busy holding off 43936459485 Russian tanks..     

This may happen if you assign yourself into a platoon of 3 Tigers with Grenadiers for example( the Grenadiere are motorized).The APCs attached to your platoon will tail you and get in your way.Best is to create a large enough aear where you place your tanks and infantry so they have plenty of space to move without tumbling all over you.May be changing the BB_round in the tech_cfg  from 5.0; to 8.0; might help???
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 07:33:10 AM »

What really gets on my nerves is when some stupid APC driver decides to have a fenderbender with my Tiger while I'm busy holding off 43936459485 Russian tanks..     

This may happen if you assign yourself into a platoon of 3 Tigers with Grenadiers for example( the Grenadiere are motorized).The APCs attached to your platoon will tail you and get in your way.Best is to create a large enough aear where you place your tanks and infantry so they have plenty of space to move without tumbling all over you.May be changing the BB_round in the tech_cfg  from 5.0; to 8.0; might help???

I doubt it Tongue The latest APC was from a supporting infantry platoon in the 1st Tiger Mission for SPM1.5. He just kinda rammed into the side of me while I was taking out the T-34/85 platoon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: