Graviteam
April 25, 2024, 10:46:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: JagdTiger [Released, Page1]  (Read 105930 times)
bidounegger
Major

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2011, 08:43:56 PM »

what a nice model with a 128 mm gun !
the littles things I could read about, told that the Jagtiger opered on western front at the end of wwII !
I did'nt see article which  indicactes it against red armea on eastern front .
it's a very, very nice model !
Hope some missions wiht IT !
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:11:12 PM by bidounegger » Logged
Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 03:40:52 AM »

what a nice model with a 128 mm gun !
the littles things I could read about, told that the Jagtiger opered on western front at the end of wwII !
I did'nt see article which  indicactes it against red armea on eastern front .
it's a very, very nice model !
Hope some missions wiht IT !

thx alot =)

Yes you are right, there is no evidence at all that there where any Jagdtiger on eastern front, the ones fartest to the east (from what i can found out after a little googling) was on some hill/village near liezen in austria.

EDIT: i have sent my files to Kyth now also btw, so well see how the end results look when he is finished, on my side om gonna work alot more  with it by adding all hatches, seperating all wheels, name all things, adding hitboxes and dummies etc. so i still have lots of work to do Cheesy

EDIT2: a few questions to the community, can two hitboxes be together? or must they be seperate without crossing/touching eachother? and also, is it possible to add extra crewman then the standard 5? like two loaders?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:30:28 AM by Donken » Logged

The real heroes are those that never came back.
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2011, 03:59:53 PM »

EDIT2: a few questions to the community, can two hitboxes be together? or must they be seperate without crossing/touching eachother? and also, is it possible to add extra crewman then the standard 5? like two loaders?

Yes. I don't know how though Tongue I recommend looking at the files for the Panzer II and the armoured cars.

bidounegger
Major

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2011, 07:19:35 PM »

Hello Donken!

What I wrote about the Jagdtiger was not nasty about you !
You made a very nice model of germans panzer so I like and 'm waiting for !...
Will you make some missions for ?

If you make models of "elefant, nashorn, jagdpanzer IV or over german tanks ..."
I should only can applaud !!!

Thanks for your work !!!
Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2011, 08:21:56 PM »

ah, no offense taken at all Tongue

Yes i do have plans, but im not shure to 100% yet, depends on how the JT turns out first. And also what kind of stuff is moddable etc (probably everything it seems)
and oh btw, elefant (or ferdinand) is already in game but nashorn or jagdpanzer on other hand can maybe be a future project (but i was thinking more of city combat  with lots of houses/buldings and narrow streets etc in the latewar time, and about missions, not something i can do, that is for the good scripting guys in this forum Cheesy

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2011, 11:15:14 PM »

and oh btw, elefant (or ferdinand) is already in game

Unfortunately no Sad The Elefant has a Tiger II style commander's cupola, increased frontal armor, and a bow mounted machinegun.

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 07:53:14 PM »

GREAT!
All the new models helps the game to become a MORE interesting!
Just wonder how to beat this monster, when it'll be ready for the game Smiley

Provocative signature removed
Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 09:11:51 PM »

yeah it is Lockie =)
and im not tired at all to making new other vehicles and so on, so hopefully there are coming more and some other interesting vehicles in the future =)

just to show im still alive and working on it (well, Kyth is working on texture)

that test in the screenshot was just to see how it looked ingame, only changed the .go file from king tiger, im using all kingtiger stuff like tracks, gun etc but jagdtiger is a little different so nothing works im afraid Sad

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 09:15:42 PM »

yeah it is Lockie =)
and im not tired at all to making new other vehicles and so on, so hopefully there are coming more and some other interesting vehicles in the future =)

just to show im still alive and working on it (well, Kyth is working on texture)

that test in the screenshot was just to see how it looked ingame, only changed the .go file from king tiger, im using all kingtiger stuff like tracks, gun etc but jagdtiger is a little different so nothing works im afraid Sad

Try overwriting the Jagdpanther .go file instead. It may work alittle better

Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 09:18:19 PM »

ah, im stupid, never thought of that hehe Cheesy probably the tracks get wricked but i test the Jagdpanther instead Cheesy

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 03:39:38 AM »

ah, im stupid, never thought of that hehe Cheesy probably the tracks get wricked but i test the Jagdpanther instead Cheesy

I can try and help you do the coding; its not really that complicated. Just take the JT information (barrel size, shell names, armor) and replace the corresponding Jagdpanther information

Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2011, 04:36:18 PM »

small update:

ive come pretty long in the scripting now, i have everything working, including hatches (driver, radio operator, commander) working on the two big doors in the back now (for one of the loaders) all sights are fixed for every crew member and tracks working. whats left to do is making the scripting for the 12.8cm gun with its shells and small adjustments for crew placements. also need to get a second loader and small adjustment on the suspension.
im also thinking of doing a really really simple interior just so somethings is visible when all doors/hatches are open or else it looks like bad modelling ^^ and i have also some problems of getting the free head movement camera view thingy for the driver to work when unbuttoned (radio and commander works like a charm)

its really really hard to now what to change and not when there is no documents or tutorials available for certain things, just fixing the tracks took me lots of hours (for those interested you can change the tracks in 3 different files and all 3 files does different things)

Mistwalker
Oberst

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2011, 07:12:33 PM »

its really really hard to now what to change and not when there is no documents or tutorials available for certain things, just fixing the tracks took me lots of hours (for those interested you can change the tracks in 3 different files and all 3 files does different things)

Well, you can just ask me.  Grin
Stig
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2011, 09:40:35 PM »

You missed the point, Mistwalker.

The lack of clear and available information serves to limit the number of people who will even take on a mod project, let alone to successfully finish it and distribute it to the community.

Or, maybe you didn't.... consider this your invitation to author some tutorials on the stuff you know how to do that isn't documented! Smiley

My Gaming Rig:
i5 2500K Quad-Core CPU at 3.3GHz
MSI P67A-C43 mobo
4GB of PC12800 DDR3 memory
1GB Galaxy GeForce GTX550 Ti video card GeForce 270.61 drivers (4/2011)
Cougar joystick/throttle combo
CH Pedals
Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2011, 08:28:41 PM »

early render of interior. im not gonna make it a serious work like adding every detail, its just for show when all hatches are open =)

norm
Oberst

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2011, 12:32:40 PM »

Oooh, that is nice! I wish more of the mod vehicles had this, prime example being the su-100. Its hollow with no interior.
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2011, 12:09:42 AM »

OHNICE:)

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2011, 10:56:53 PM »

Is this still in the works? or no?

Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2011, 04:27:30 AM »

yes of course it is! but im not alone on this project anymore so thats why it takes time im afraid. But not so much new here anyway, the last thing is that i have lots of annoying problems with the sync between interior and exterior. gun traversing left in exterior <--> gun going left in interior to and i have tested changed the pivots and also everything possible in the interior file but no progress Cheesy

Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2011, 10:14:51 AM »

Is this still in the works? or no?

Huh? You might want to help,

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: