Graviteam
April 18, 2024, 04:38:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: New missions by yl9961027  (Read 23875 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011, 12:09:12 AM »

Mission “tiger_01” is too complicated, as my point, but it is very EXITING and consequently unbeaten! So,  I’ve made some adjustments and corrections to make the mission more easy/comfortable and logically to myself. In spite of that - still no luck Smiley
Here is v02 a slightly adjusted variant of your mission. Great thanks for your job! Special thanks to Rends – polygon Kursk is marvelous! I think this polygon is NUMBER ONE!

ps
First version was removed due to some errors. The final one is v02.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 11:16:00 PM by lockie » Logged

Provocative signature removed
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 09:20:38 PM »

Mission “tiger_01” is too complicated, as my point, but it is very EXITING and consequently unbeaten! So,  I’ve made some adjustments and corrections to make the mission more easy/comfortable and logically to myself. In spite of that - still no luck Smiley
Here is a slightly adjusted variant of your mission. Great thanks for your job! Special thanks to Rends – polygon Kursk is marvelous! I think this polygon is NUMBER ONE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Cheesy There goes my weekend..

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2011, 12:14:08 AM »

There goes my weekend..
First of all - thanks to yl9961027 and Rends. I just simply added/adjusted some details to the mission. Hope, u'll spend completely ALL weekend to get the victory Wink I've managed only a couple of times, at the balance "5".

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2011, 03:27:39 AM »

I agree with Lockie Rends Kursk/Prorokhovska map is absolutely fantastic.Actually, in my opinion, the 2 best maps in SF are Rends' Kursk and Deviator's BSSR1.Both different but very well made, with variety of terrain and ideal for large battles and ambuses. Smiley
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2011, 03:47:57 AM »

There goes my weekend..
First of all - thanks to yl9961027 and Rends. I just simply added/adjusted some details to the mission. Hope, u'll spend completely ALL weekend to get the victory Wink I've managed only a couple of times, at the balance "5".

I'd love to find out personally, but I keep getting a ERROR: 001 CORE or whatever Sad I downloaded all the right stuff too..

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2011, 07:19:14 AM »

I keep getting a ERROR: 001 CORE or whatever Sad I downloaded all the right stuff too..
Suppose, u didn't install properly "polygon Kursk". Can u play the missions from July'43 Prokhorovka, Soviets/Wehrmacht?

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 01:47:01 PM »

I keep getting a ERROR: 001 CORE or whatever Sad I downloaded all the right stuff too..
Suppose, u didn't install properly "polygon Kursk". Can u play the missions from July'43 Prokhorovka, Soviets/Wehrmacht?

Yea. That was one of the first missions I ever downloaded Tongue

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 01:53:40 PM »

Can u tell what the d/l percentage when u get an error and what the message exactly?

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2011, 02:10:43 PM »

Whukid you may be missing some line into the user_camp file. I havent't got that mission so I can't tell you.Open your user_camp folder.The last entry( the mission you installed) should look like this:

deform, deform, 1, 0, back_t01.tga, txt_cit_01, 30, txt_hist_intro, hist_map_teach, levels\levels\cm_users\deform.level;
} //end of user1
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2011, 02:54:26 PM »

It gets to around 6 percent before it CTD's but that's after it loads around 9% and starts over again and okay! I'll try it
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:56:37 PM by whukid » Logged

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2011, 03:39:24 PM »

Error percentage is directly arrows that smth wrong vs er "polygon Kursk" installation. The game can't find it. Try to re-d/l polygon once again.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:45:54 PM by lockie » Logged

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2011, 09:49:39 PM »

Error percentage is directly arrows that smth wrong vs er "polygon Kursk" installation. The game can't find it. Try to re-d/l polygon once again.

done. I think I'm alittle rusty on my polygon files though; do I have to enable it via ME or OBJ EDITOR or just JSMGE?

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2011, 10:33:04 PM »

do I have to enable it via ME or OBJ EDITOR or just JSMGE?
Try just simply place the whole folder "Rends01_Kursk" into the next way:
...Steel Fury - Kharkov 1942\data\k42\loc_rus\levels\envs
Like this:

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2011, 10:41:25 PM »

do I have to enable it via ME or OBJ EDITOR or just JSMGE?
Try just simply place the whole folder "Rends01_Kursk" into the next way:
...Steel Fury - Kharkov 1942\data\k42\loc_rus\levels\envs
Like this:

Will do Cheesy

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2011, 10:53:40 PM »

no dice Sad

hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2011, 11:33:23 PM »

Same here.
I disabled everything and started with a clean slate
I have everything enabled in Mod Enabler as follows;
Steel Sound mod
Unofficial SF patch
SPM 1.5 beta
SPM 1.5 beta english patch
SPM 1.5 NTA 1.3
Tiger Battle

I get the dreaded core error around 10% I think. I can play the game fine just this mission is no-go.
I did put Rends' Kursk 01 in the env folder manually as recommended but it made no difference.
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2011, 04:07:58 AM »

Same here.
Steel Sound mod
Unofficial SF patch
SPM 1.5 beta
SPM 1.5 NTA 1.3
Tiger Battle

I get the dreaded core error around 10% I think. I can play the game fine just this mission is no-go.
I did put Rends' Kursk 01 in the env folder manually as recommended but it made no difference.

Hemisent / Whukid,

Unless you're very confident in navigating and moving files and folders around, I'd suggest installing and activating the Kursk Missions (and Map) in JSGME.
If you can play Rends' Kursk missions already, then the map isn't the problem,

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2011, 01:54:57 PM »

10% error stat d/l - it's possible smth. wrong vs config techniqs. Here is v.02. Perhaps it'll help. Install v.02 over the old one.

hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2011, 09:45:35 PM »

Same here.
Steel Sound mod
Unofficial SF patch
SPM 1.5 beta
SPM 1.5 NTA 1.3
Tiger Battle

Hemisent / Whukid,

Unless you're very confident in navigating and moving files and folders around, I'd suggest installing and activating the Kursk Missions (and Map) in JSGME.
If you can play Rends' Kursk missions already, then the map isn't the problem,

Hey Kyth.
It's not the map issue as Rends Kursk missions play perfectly. I just DL'd Lockie's version 02 and will give it a try.

Thanks guys
H
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 09:48:14 PM by hemisent » Logged
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2011, 10:32:18 PM »

Lockie
 Whatever you did or changed in version 02 did the trick. The mission plays perfectly I left the force balance at 5 and made it all the way to within a couple hundred m of the object 1 before I got clobbered. Great mission! I especially like the ones where you are required to travel / fight your way through a certain distance to reach an objective.

An unrelated question. How come in NTA 1.3 the text at the bottom is removed? I don't speak German and it used to be helpful to decipher enemy target info. Is there a way to enable the text?

Anyway, great mission!
H

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: