Graviteam
March 29, 2024, 07:21:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Map Editor Possible at any Point?  (Read 4185 times)
benpark
Hauptmann

« on: January 11, 2012, 09:24:03 PM »

Is there a chance that the series will get a map editor at some point?  It's really the only thing that's lacking (besides more operations and equipment).  I realize it's probably a task to make them judging from the existing ones, but it can't hurt to ask.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 11:08:32 PM »

Is there a chance that the series will get a map editor at some point?  It's really the only thing that's lacking (besides more operations and equipment).  I realize it's probably a task to make them judging from the existing ones, but it can't hurt to ask.

Maybe. But while wanting to do a lot of new areas is not to say the least. And the technology to create of a real area - is more complicated.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 07:38:04 PM »

Map editor......yes please Tongue

Yes, doing real work map would be difficult.  Unless you live within driving distance of what you want to recreate....................

Yabba dabba do
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 08:30:50 AM »

Map editor......yes please Tongue

Yes, doing real work map would be difficult.  Unless you live within driving distance of what you want to recreate....................

This is a complex technology. As long as that of all the fans who turned and wanted to do something, no one has succeeded. And with up to 100 times more than a simple operation editor as soon as you see it as something moved only with you Smiley

I have said nothing about the translation of the description of the whole matter in English.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 07:14:26 PM »

I understand.  A huge about of work on all ends and MAYBE 1 or 2 people actually make something.  But.......random question (geez i have alot of those) is it possible to convert/import maps from APOS into SABOW?  I know all the paths would be messed up but could it be possible?  Alot easier to simply swap out textures and models than make everything.

Would love to see an operation torch mod..........btw.....somebody................ok fine North Africa...................er Ill be quite now.

Yabba dabba do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: