Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 09:54:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Achtung Panzer: Operation Star" buy and download  (Read 11596 times)
admin
Administrator
Major

« on: October 27, 2011, 08:41:29 AM »

"Achtung Panzer: Operation Star" buy and download on Gamersgate:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-APOS/achtung-panzer-operation-star

High replayability and flexible AI. It chooses the best strategy based on behavior rather than a
script. Scenarios can be replayed using different tactics, as though playing against a human opponent.

Real soldier behavior: every soldier has several basic parameters, such as experience level,
fatigue, and morale, which affect their behavior and effectiveness

Detailed recreation of weapons and realistic ballistics: bullets and projectiles follow accurate trajectories

Comprehensive vehicle damage system: engine, suspension, weapons, and aiming mechanisms can all be damaged separately, affecting the combat capabilities of the vehicle

Destructible environment: nearly everything can be blasted and destroyed, from ground terrain to
houses and enemy defenses. All traces of previous battles remain on the battlefield

Dynamic day, night and weather effects, all of which affect combat through terrain traversability,
battlefield visibility, hidden force capabilities, and more, smoke screens, light flares e.t.c.

Military encyclopedia with 3D model viewer and detailed data on all units, describing their
historical and in-game characteristics

8 operations for the Red Army and Wehrmacht
More than 60 detailed units of the Soviet Union, Germany and UK, including Pz IV "Tiger", MkII "Matilda" and KV-1 with various modifications.
Huge realistic landscapes (over 260 sq km), reconstructed by the topographic maps and photo.
Quick battle anywhere in the operation areas.
Mod utility set and campaign editor.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Zayarniy
CEO Graviteam
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 10:27:37 AM by admin » Logged

G.R.A.V.I.T.E.A.M.
Shadrach
Major

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 03:03:43 PM »

Fantastic! Really looking forward to this!  Grin
JC
Leutnant

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 10:38:15 AM »

Congrats Vladimir on the new release.

I've sent you an e-mail from the Real and Simulated Wars blog. Maybe it fell into your spam bin?

Cheers,

JC
admin
Administrator
Major

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 03:06:47 PM »

http://kriegsimulation.blogspot.com/2010/02/achtung-panzer-kharkov-1943-review.html
http://kriegsimulation.blogspot.com/2011/11/graviteam-releases-english-version-of.html

Thank you!!!

Best Regards,
Vladimir
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:39:25 PM by admin » Logged

G.R.A.V.I.T.E.A.M.
Wörghern
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 08:01:06 PM »

Yeeeppaaa !!!! I gonna to buy it now ! oOp

Edit: Bought, installed, tested, approved ! Thank you very much Graviteam !  Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:26:11 AM by Jochem Hraback » Logged

Panzergranate Neun und Dreizig Geladen! Schuss!
hamrock
Major

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 07:16:37 PM »

Hello, I'm very pleased with the demo. Excellent stuff. Well I have bought the game through Gamers  Gate but I'm not able to download it as my security system tells me that their download is carringy a Trojan Virus.  Naturally I have contacted Games gate, this happened on Thursday of last week.  Still no reply from them.  So potential buyers should take care.  I would dearly love to get into the game but I am not impressed with the gamers Gate service.
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 01:22:09 AM »

Hamrock,

I have also bought the game through Gamers Gate and I have downloaded and installed it without problems. A lot of people has done the same. Obviously the game does not carry a Trojan Virus. I think that you have a problem with your security system software, not with Gamers Gate or with Graviteam... I think that the responsible of your problem is your security system software... Have you tried to contact them to solve this problem for you?   

Txema
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 01:46:48 AM »

Hello, I'm very pleased with the demo. Excellent stuff. Well I have bought the game through Gamers  Gate but I'm not able to download it as my security system tells me that their download is carringy a Trojan Virus.  Naturally I have contacted Games gate, this happened on Thursday of last week.  Still no reply from them.  So potential buyers should take care.  I would dearly love to get into the game but I am not impressed with the gamers Gate service.

Most likely the problem in protection system (DRM) (it's already removed by current patch Smiley ). DRM looks for anti-virus program is suspect Smiley

In some cases, it swears operating system, in some - antivirus software. But in most cases everything is fine.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
hamrock
Major

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 09:56:23 AM »

Thanks Folks.  My System Bullguard is quite specific. It names the Trojan which it tells me is in the temp files at gamers gate.  I have attempted several downloads but on running the game it will not start owing to those files being removed.  I have dowmloaded several other games from other sources this last week wihtout any problems.  Naturally i would also download the patch but cannot open the base game!!!

My beef is with Gamersgate who remain unresponsive.

Thanks and I do think this game is first class
hamrock
Major

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2012, 08:08:13 AM »

Yes it was a false positive. Now installed and playing.
sovietinfantry
Oberleutnant

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2012, 06:57:57 AM »

I have only heard about this game two days ago. I bought it today and it is now MY FAVORITE WW2 RTS Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: