Graviteam
April 25, 2024, 11:24:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Seelow Heights released  (Read 26201 times)
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2011, 06:37:16 PM »

frinik, do you have Kyth and Donkens newbuilding3 mod installed?

Not on the install which I put your Seelow mod on.Why it's needed?If it's the case then I understand why it's crashing!
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2011, 08:33:57 PM »

guess we found your problem.

From the readme:

Seelow heights Version 1

1 german and 2 Sovjet side missions playable

Installation instructions:

First make sure that you have the JSGME mod enabler installed and that the Steel Panzer mod 1.5 beta (or higher) is enabled.
You need to activate the Newbuildingsv3 mod also...

Cheesy

PS: It´s needed because i used the new buidlings on the map.

Fight blood cancer register at : http://www.dkmsamericas.org/
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2011, 02:22:14 AM »

Thanks Rends!Mea Culpa I guess I missed the newbuilding mod ebabled part Embarrassed
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2011, 02:52:16 AM »

where is this "newbuildings3" mod?

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2011, 03:04:42 AM »

Here it is Whukid it was in the "We Need More |Buildings Thread":

http://www.4shared.com/file/piqAX22G/Newbuildingsv3.html
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2011, 12:44:27 PM »

Boy thats weird Rends, I have played 2 missions of the Seelow Heights (Tiger I and IS-2) without the newbuildings v.3 mod activated (didn't even know about this mod and totally missed it in the readme) and had no crash? I didn't come close to winning either mission, maybe thats why.
Cheers
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2011, 01:10:45 PM »

Boy thats weird Rends, I have played 2 missions of the Seelow Heights (Tiger I and IS-2) without the newbuildings v.3 mod activated (didn't even know about this mod and totally missed it in the readme) and had no crash? I didn't come close to winning either mission, maybe thats why.
Cheers
Without the mod you should have missing some buildings in the village and there would be also no windmill to the farther right if you start with the Tiger and climb the hill.

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2011, 05:41:22 PM »

Here it is Whukid it was in the "We Need More |Buildings Thread":

http://www.4shared.com/file/piqAX22G/Newbuildingsv3.html

thanks frinik Cheesy

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2011, 05:44:36 PM »

Enabled the new buildings mod still crashing Angry Before or after Rends' missions it does noit make any difference. I have copied everything .May be my download was corrupted.Will download again and re-install....

Thanks Rends!
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2011, 08:39:46 PM »

Cheers
Without the mod you should have missing some buildings in the village and there would be also no windmill to the farther right if you start with the Tiger and climb the hill.

Building Mod installed and it looks much better with the new added buildings, great missions. Thanks again Rends (and all mission makers) for keeping us supplied with these gems.
Cheers
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2011, 09:07:29 PM »

Guys i´m glad you like them. Can you win them on high balance settings? Let´s say 7 or above?
I can win it on 5 and have hard time to survive on 6-7 but havn´t won them yet. But hey i´m not a good player,lol.

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2011, 09:29:48 PM »

Guys i´m glad you like them. Can you win them on high balance settings? Let´s say 7 or above?
I can win it on 5 and have hard time to survive on 6-7 but havn´t won them yet. But hey i´m not a good player,lol.

I got it on 7 *5! I hit the closed it by accident though when trying to take a screenshot  Angry
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:19:15 PM by whukid » Logged

Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2011, 10:00:50 PM »

I almost won the Tiger I mission on 6,  I was a little flustered by this mission since I had secured a good hull down position when I got the IS-2's, moved to another great hull down position where I got alot of the infantry and most of the T-34/85's. I was drawing a bead on the last T-34/85 in my kill box and while my loader was getting an AP round in the breech, I watched (from my gunners sight) as this picture perfect hail mary AP shot from that T-34/85 came straight at me....result: Heavily Wounded.......... I love this sim  Grin
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2011, 10:40:13 PM »

I like this. It needs more Soviet tanks though Tongue I can't seem to get a "Mission Completed" screen though; only a radio message that says I've successfully defended Seelow.

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2011, 11:20:23 PM »

... I've successfully defended Seelow.
U've clanged the history Wink

Provocative signature removed
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2011, 11:32:14 PM »

... I've successfully defended Seelow.
U've clanged the history Wink

Yea, who knew! All the Germans needed to do was bring a platoon of Stug III's and a King Tiger. Tongue

Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2011, 12:08:03 AM »

I like this. It needs more Soviet tanks though Tongue I can't seem to get a "Mission Completed" screen though; only a radio message that says I've successfully defended Seelow.
If you set the balance higher you will see more of the sovjet stuff.

And yes. The Tiger mission miss the "Successfull termination" trigger. I had put it in on the Sovjet missions but forget to add it to the Tiger mission.

hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2011, 10:12:04 PM »

The Tiger mission is great. I finally managed to complete the mission with my settings on 5. Now I'll step it up a bit and see how long it takes to get killed again.

Outstanding job!

H
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2011, 11:18:52 PM »

I beat it at 6! I'm so happy Cheesy You have no idea how hard it was. I actually ran out of AP ammo and made my last 3 kills with HE shots Tongue

As you can see, it became a Close Quarters fight. I retreated up the hill after they cleared the first berm and knocked out 3 T34/85's while the lone Tiger and Stug Platoon covered my flanks. (I made one Tiger a Stug platoon so it'd be more fair since I was using a King Tiger) Then I pushed forward and knocked out something along the lines of 4 tanks who were in mid rush, 3 of which with HE. Smiley

Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2011, 11:24:46 PM »

Whoa! Congrads whukid but how did you get a King Tiger? When I played this mission I have a Tiger I?  Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: