Graviteam
April 25, 2024, 11:03:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback, suggestion and bug thread  (Read 121134 times)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 11:30:16 PM »

Can someone do a step by step (for us dummies) tutorial on how to use the operations editor?  What I need is an explanation of what folders to set up and what files go in which folders.  Pretty Please? Smiley

I was uploading this manual many times, upload still:)
http://files.mail.ru/8XUEPK

click red button to download
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:43:07 PM by andrey12345 » Logged

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Capt Sam
Major

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2012, 02:43:33 AM »

Here is a bug that I apologize if it has already been reported.

Airplanes hit trees don't crash.  Not just a single tree, but many:
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 09:08:57 AM »

Even worse. Airplanes will never fall  Grin

It's not a bug, it's feature.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
oho
Oberleutnant

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 05:12:28 PM »

Great game - very deep. Only sometimes the russian infantry seems too aggressive when it should be on defense. Is this a known problem or am I the only one who notices it?
bob
Oberleutnant

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2012, 05:15:10 PM »

In the platoon state/reinforcements screen, how do I know which units are allied and which units are mine?
EDIT: Never mind. The color, stupid me Grin
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:37:34 PM by bob » Logged
tonyuk
Major

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 05:22:27 PM »

Tactics manual in PDF with 78 pages, freezes around page 50. Tried redownloading and same result. My other PDF files with around 70 pages I can access all OK. Can you please check this out, maybe the original file is corrupted.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 06:08:27 PM »

Tactics manual in PDF with 78 pages, freezes around page 50. Tried redownloading and same result. My other PDF files with around 70 pages I can access all OK. Can you please check this out, maybe the original file is corrupted.

Yes it's an Acrobat reader issue.
Try to open it through Foxit reader (another PDF viewer) not in Acrobat.

tonyuk
Major

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 09:28:15 PM »

Yes it's an Acrobat reader issue.
Try to open it through Foxit reader (another PDF viewer) not in Acrobat.

Thanks Andrey, that one works!
Capt Sam
Major

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2012, 01:03:12 AM »

I've found some issues with the map icons.  I usually have no icons visible, but the map and mini-map get creative, leaving artifacts from earlier positions:

The map is drawing icons in old positions that have moved!  This only happens in the map screen or when the mini-map is on.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 01:05:14 AM by Capt Sam » Logged
Xenophon
Oberleutnant

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2012, 04:14:37 PM »

Can someone do a step by step (for us dummies) tutorial on how to use the operations editor?  What I need is an explanation of what folders to set up and what files go in which folders.  Pretty Please? Smiley

I was uploading this manual many times, upload still:)
http://files.mail.ru/8XUEPK

click red button to download

Hi Andrey

Can you re upload the file the link is dead  Cry
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2012, 04:22:43 PM »

Ok, we will check it.

Redmarkus4
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2012, 05:56:43 PM »

The map is drawing icons in old positions that have moved!  This only happens in the map screen or when the mini-map is on.

I have also seen this but on both mini map and main map.  Also, the icon type changes so the 'ghost' icons have one shape and new icons have a new shape.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2012, 09:37:08 PM »

There is a bridge on the Rakitnoe map that does not connect to other side of river.
Is this normal and considered a damaged bridge for game purposes?
Please make a screenshot what is the bridge with mini map on.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2012, 09:37:59 PM »

I have also seen this but on both mini map and main map.  Also, the icon type changes so the 'ghost' icons have one shape and new icons have a new shape.
Ok, wait, next OBT Smiley

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2012, 06:48:09 PM »

Ok wiil be fixed

Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2012, 10:17:51 PM »

Good find!

Bring back 3D markers!
Schuck
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2012, 06:24:45 PM »

I havnt played the game for a few weeks, and saw the new video on you-tube.
I read the new update and patch and the list of fixes, goodie!!
So i downloaded and installed them, no problems there, Started a new Profile  re-assigned my keys and configured my mouse.
The anticipation was killing me, i started a QB all seemed well, and....... what the... Shocked  the big blue boxes around selected units, oh dear!!
Surely there must be an option to turn these off, i searched and searched but it would appear not. Cry

Suggestion No1: Give the player the option to turn them off/on if he wants to.
                 No2: The same option with the enemy map contacts.

For a game with such attention to detail and realism these are not very realistic and detract from the over all "feel" of the game.
So PLEASE more user options, thank-you.
Schuck
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2012, 07:35:14 PM »

Hey dane49'
I understand what youre saying, but by left clicking youre not actually turning them off, only de-selecting the units, which you then cannot give orders to without re-selecting and the box appearing again.
I like to go to ground level, squad lock and look around from the units perspective. The blue box is very distracting!
I'd rather we just had more user options to turn a few things on and off in game, how difficult can it be to implement i wonder?
Such small details as this make such a big difference!
Schuck
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2012, 08:36:39 PM »

Ive just tried that, still have the small squad markers but no blue box.
Much better, thanks.
I wonder if anyone could make a mod to disable these markers/blue box.
If i knew how to do it myself i would have a go.
Santini
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2012, 02:44:14 AM »

The AP series is measured against Battlefront's Combat Mission series.  And the AP series outshines the CM series in every area except the editor and multiplay.  So if you do nothing else youve still scored quite a coup.

Each game has its own features. Let CM be our own and AP our own.
For 10 years, the development of CM, its editor and multiplay a very well. We do not make sense to strike where our positions are weak.

I hear your reluctance to put more resources into an editor that does exactly what you want it do. But your a programmer, you may think "GUI's are for dummies".  We're users, and we need GUI's.
No, of course good GUI it's a great. But it really slows down the development of the game in our case. Since for the development does not need it, but spend time on it instead of the game need a lot.

I dunno, personally I feel the one area that is hurting Achtung Panzer the absolute most is the fact that there are no custom campaigns.

Putting in the 40 hours to build a gui that then permits the fanbase to put in thousands of hours in content creation seems to me to be an absolute no brainer.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: