Graviteam
April 25, 2024, 12:25:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback, suggestion and bug thread  (Read 121132 times)
Damian
Leutnant

« Reply #280 on: November 17, 2013, 03:41:39 AM »

Since this is my first post over here-Hi to all : )
Here's my problem-also mentioned before by Flanker15: I'm also experiencing some kind of shadow artifacts-visible at the left side of the picture :

and this one-I'm not sure is it a problem or this is how it's supposed to look like-squary craters :

but I don't recall anything like that from Achtung Panzer series.
Shadows are set to medium quality and simple shaders are disabled.
lavish
Oberst

« Reply #281 on: June 06, 2014, 11:00:18 AM »

German repair platoon in operation Shilovo cannot perform repairs. Is this bug or intentional?
beerhunter
Oberleutnant

« Reply #282 on: June 26, 2014, 08:51:33 AM »

Suggestion:
Possibility of setting ground fire for any part of platoon (squad) separately, not just for entire platoon (squad)?!?
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #283 on: June 29, 2014, 05:58:20 AM »

Actually most repair/supply units under ai control do not actually bugger around and do their job any more.  Way older versions they most certainly did.  They would cross the map to repair vehicles or resupply units.  Now they just sit there.  Sometimes not even entering the battle at all. 

My recent Sokolovo play threw had a platoon of damaged enemy tanks with a repair platoon 3 or 4 squares away.  They never went over to fix the tanks. 

Yabba dabba do
lavish
Oberst

« Reply #284 on: June 29, 2014, 11:29:19 AM »

Actually most repair/supply units under ai control do not actually bugger around and do their job any more.  Way older versions they most certainly did.  They would cross the map to repair vehicles or resupply units.  Now they just sit there.  Sometimes not even entering the battle at all. 

My recent Sokolovo play threw had a platoon of damaged enemy tanks with a repair platoon 3 or 4 squares away.  They never went over to fix the tanks. 

I was controlling the german repair platoon in Shilovo, but it couldn't perform any repairs.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #285 on: July 01, 2014, 07:08:52 AM »

Lazy guys Smiley.
Can not repair if:
- lock by user
- repair squads participated in combat in this turn
- can not drive there (see map availability), for example through river or swamps
- which should be repaired equipment decommissioned in scrap (have red mark)

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  

Jump to: