Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 11:45:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving game during tactical battles?  (Read 3723 times)
Glenlivet4me
Oberleutnant

« on: November 12, 2011, 12:05:07 AM »

Does Operation Star allow saving a game during the tactical (real-time) battles?

I recall that the original title did not allow this... which meant having to be able to commit the time to complete the battle or lose any progress if you had to stop the battle before it was complete.

For this reason, I was not able to play as much as I would have liked.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 08:43:41 AM »

Does Operation Star allow saving a game during the tactical (real-time) battles?

I recall that the original title did not allow this... which meant having to be able to commit the time to complete the battle or lose any progress if you had to stop the battle before it was complete.

For this reason, I was not able to play as much as I would have liked.

Yes, click in combat ingame menu "Save&exit" button and the next time you can continue the game will be.
Try demo first Smiley
http://www.steelfury.com/demo/k43t_a1_demo_eng_01c_setup.exe

It certainly is different from the full game, sometimes substantial, but the savegame works in exactly the same.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: