Graviteam
April 24, 2024, 05:26:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What scale is Operation Star on 1 game unit = 100 real units?  (Read 4668 times)
Destraex
Oberleutnant

« on: November 17, 2011, 07:58:52 PM »

How realistic is operation star in terms of unit scale.
Will I see 100 tanks if I have a tank unit?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 06:11:53 PM »

How realistic is operation star in terms of unit scale.
Will I see 100 tanks if I have a tank unit?

1 game unit = 1 real unit/squad/soldier in tactical phase
1 game unit = 1 real platoon (company) in operational phase

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Destraex
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 10:04:21 PM »

oh right.
So on the strategic map I am actually just moving ALL the units around that will be on the 3D map that loads after.
Starts to make sense now. I actually thought that the strat map units were each regiments and the tactical map was one regiments units.

But whats the point as you can move most of them around once zoomed in?
Can you move a unit from one side of the map to the other once zoomed in to 3D? Or is it restricted to whats reasonable according to where units left off on the 2d map?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 08:04:16 AM »

But whats the point as you can move most of them around once zoomed in?
Can you move a unit from one side of the map to the other once zoomed in to 3D? Or is it restricted to whats reasonable according to where units left off on the 2d map?

Combat moves only affects the course of the tactical battle (6x6 area and 3x3 combat area).
If, during the battle, you take a square which was attacked on an operational map, the attacking platoon will automatically go to him (on operational map).

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: