Graviteam
April 27, 2024, 04:05:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BF3 Topic  (Read 12728 times)
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« on: December 04, 2011, 03:58:08 AM »

Hey Whukid do you have Battlefield 3?I am seriously considering purchasing it.I saw the vids and trailers and the game looks damned good! If you have it would you recommend buying it?

Cheers
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 03:10:38 AM »

Hey Whukid do you have Battlefield 3?I am seriously considering purchasing it.I saw the vids and trailers and the game looks damned good! If you have it would you recommend buying it?

Cheers

YES. It will blow your mind Tongue

As for fraps, I just looked it up on Google

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 05:46:56 AM »

Whukid thanks for the recommendation I am going to get BF3!I don't want to blow my mind just the enemy's brains.... Grin I hope they make WWII mods out of it like they did for BF2 !

Kyth ; the adavntage of the in-video making seems that you can do it from inside the game and keep the vid in your game files.I don't have fraps so no idea whether there's any adavntage over it or not...I'll try to download fraps and install it.

whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 01:33:24 PM »

Whukid thanks for the recommendation I am going to get BF3!I don't want to blow my mind just the enemy's brains.... Grin I hope they make WWII mods out of it like they did for BF2 !

Me too, but its doubtful  Undecided they made it super complicated in terms of modding, I guess

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 02:14:01 PM »

That's not good! In my opinion the longevity of a game is measured in terms of whether you can easily mod it  or not:

Look at popular classics sims/rts like Panzer Elite or IL2 or Arma /Arma II, BF 1943, BF2, Men of War, SHWWII versus games that are unmoddable or hard to like TvsT, virtually forgotten today!

BTW I have downloaded, installed and used fraps but the clips seem to last only 30 seconds each.Any way to extend the duration?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 04:23:10 PM by frinik » Logged
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 04:26:21 AM »

That's not good! In my opinion the longevity of a game is measured in terms of whether you can easily mod it  or not:

Look at popular classics sims/rts like Panzer Elite or IL2 or Arma /Arma II, BF 1943, BF2, Men of War, SHWWII versus games that are unmoddable or hard to like TvsT, virtually forgotten today!

Sad I know. Hopefully they'll come out with some expansion packs or something Cheesy I already got the Limited addition, so I'm just waiting for Back to Karkland to come out

Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 05:43:37 AM »

I'm just waiting for Back to Karkland to come out

I like that name (storing for future use)  Grin

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 07:05:38 AM »

Whukid made a typo; it's Karkand or Kharkand not Karkland.It's one of Battlefield2 's maps supposed to be in Centra Asial or somewhere like that.
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 07:42:56 PM »

Whukid made a typo; it's Karkand or Kharkand not Karkland.It's one of Battlefield2 's maps supposed to be in Centra Asial or somewhere like that.

Yes. And they're going to be amazing. ONE WEEK Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 02:09:17 AM »

They are going to use the same Kharkand map for BF3??Sorry I know we are off topic here this is my last post on this I SWEAR MODERATORS Grin

Whukid sicne you have FRAPS could make vids of your missions and post thme on youtube with the link pleease?
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 04:26:15 AM »

They are going to use the same Kharkand map for BF3??Sorry I know we are off topic here this is my last post on this I SWEAR MODERATORS Grin

Whukid sicne you have FRAPS could make vids of your missions and post thme on youtube with the link pleease?

Yes, but they've completely redone how they look. Like the map itself will be the same, however everything will look much better.

As for Fraps

Sure, but they're kind've blocky 'n stuff. I'll make a few tomorrow and post them. I only really like playing the German tanks, so be prepared for lots of Tigers, Jagdtigers, and King Tigers Cheesy

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 05:21:33 AM »

OOOOhhh!You are talking about SF ??Yes I'd love to see the vids on your SF gameplay.But I was foremost talking about posting your vids on your BF3 missions....

I also prefer playing German tanks but I don't mind playing the SU-85 and 100, the KV-1 and T-44.On the other hand, I don't like the T34s .I like the the JS but the Rof F is so bloody slow I can read an entire girlie magazine while waiting for the loader to prepare the next shell.... Shocked

Cheers
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 12:57:44 PM »

OOOOhhh!You are talking about SF ??Yes I'd love to see the vids on your SF gameplay.But I was foremost talking about posting your vids on your BF3 missions....

I also prefer playing German tanks but I don't mind playing the SU-85 and 100, the KV-1 and T-44.On the other hand, I don't like the T34s .I like the the JS but the Rof F is so bloody slow I can read an entire girlie magazine while waiting for the loader to prepare the next shell.... Shocked

Cheers

Ah! I see what you meant now. Unfortunately, I only have it for Xbox 360 Sad Feel free to educate me on recording an Xbox 360 mission, and I'll do it in a heart beat

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2011, 01:21:18 PM »

Is the XBox version as comprehensive as the pc version?Because my experience with BF2 for PS2 versus pc is that the console version is definitely inferior in very aspect!
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011, 05:20:05 AM »

Is the XBox version as comprehensive as the pc version?Because my experience with BF2 for PS2 versus pc is that the console version is definitely inferior in very aspect!

I'm not sure Tongue I tried the beta on here, but I got about 1 FPS, so I gave up

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011, 07:10:37 AM »

You got 1 FPS playing BF3 on a pc?Huh?
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 09:01:25 AM »

Hi everyone,

If you'd like to continue the BF3 discussion, I'll create this as a new topic. How about it?

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2011, 09:03:17 AM »

No need for me Kyth !That was my last question!

From now on it's BattleFury all the way!!!! Grin
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 01:04:06 PM »

You got 1 FPS playing BF3 on a pc?Huh?

yep Sad I STILL KILLED 3 PEOPLE THOUGH Grin Grin Grin

Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2011, 01:32:00 PM »

Okay, nice new thread for you to continue,

"Yes."