Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 08:55:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Mission: Destroy Airfield  (Read 15674 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« on: December 31, 2011, 12:59:20 AM »

At this moment mission at the testing. Here we are!
Download. Weight: ~57Mb
The mission was made on the NTA 1.3. base. There's only one variant of installation: full.
As usually, full variant made on the base as “INSTALL-PLAY-UNINSTALL”. So, BE WARNING, that when the mission has finished - don't forget to UNINSTALL it or use it at your risk.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 06:10:03 PM by lockie » Logged

Provocative signature removed
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 01:59:07 AM »

Whoa that looks awsome lockie, will it be a single mission that can stay activated in JSGME or one that has to unactived when done playing?
Cheers
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 02:24:00 AM »

Lockie's missions usually have to be activated and deactivated because he has a lots of his own variants of vehicles in his ME which are not compatible with the standard game!
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 04:05:38 AM »

Whoa that looks awsome lockie, will it be a single mission that can stay activated in JSGME or one that has to unactived when done playing?
As usually, u've to uninstall it after mission over. Can't help myself to make out a new things Cheesy At this time vs kindness help from Donken. He created a hangar. The idea of this mission has more than one year, right immediately, when I saw a mod "airplanes" by SHUN. I started to make a mission, but without hangar it would look completely unrealistic. But today thanks to Donken, I can introduce this mission finally Smiley

Lockie's missions usually have to be activated and deactivated because he has a lots of his own variants of vehicles in his ME which are not compatible with the standard game!
Frinik, as usually u're right Smiley Unfortunately, almost all my missions contains a new stuff, which is not compatible with a standard modes. For example, in this mission I included some new units: Jagdpanzer, hangar and jagdpanther with new camo.

ps
Hope in the next year to see a real battle in town(pantherturm model by Maleshkin).
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 07:00:23 PM by lockie » Logged

Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 04:25:32 AM »

Bummer  Sad I'm not a big fan of these kinds of installs/uninstalls. No offense towards you lockie it's me, I always forget to uninstall after I'm done and then wonder why my SFK42 won't fire up afterwords, I swear I'm getting senile  Tongue But this mission sounds to good to pass up, maybe a post-it note on my monitor to remind me?  Grin
Cheers
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 10:33:06 AM »

I'm not a big fan of these kinds of installs/uninstalls.
Well, may be I should create a separate mod, i.e. NUM(new units mod) Cheesy
And just make a "mission-update" to it according to the current release.

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 11:19:21 AM »

Are you talking about the jagdpanzer IV L70 Lockie?Huh? Cheesy You are also planning to use panther turrets as pillboxes as the Germans did in Italy on the East front?
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 11:41:25 AM »

Haha Lockie,
you beat me with releasing an airfield mission by a few hours. Well done!
My Barbarossa campaign includes also an airfield mission.
Btw: where does the Hangar came from? Could you release it as a mod for us poor guys?

Rends

Fight blood cancer register at : http://www.dkmsamericas.org/
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 04:35:59 PM »

Are you talking about the jagdpanzer IV L70 Lockie?Huh?
Yes!
You are also planning to use panther turrets as pillboxes as the Germans did in Italy on the East front?
Yep. I've a plan to create a mission in the town(inspired by Donken) and apply a pantherturm and new buildings with a soldiers inside. And I would be pleased, if Rends will have a possibility to join for mission/polygon creating.  Also I'll ask deviator to take a part in this project.

you beat me with releasing an airfield mission by a few hours. Well done!
Smiley
This mission has a long story. I started it more than 1 year ago and stopped at the ~70% The reason was simple - I lost interest, coz of hangar absent.

My Barbarossa campaign includes also an airfield mission.
Would be interesting to have a look!

Btw: where does the Hangar came from? Could you release it as a mod for us poor guys?
The idea was mine, some pictures of hangar sent me comrade SVN and I shared those pictures vs Donken and finally - we've a hangar Smiley
Of course, I can release it as mod for all SF community! With my pleasure!
Here is a link:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/FGAglFvJ/hangar.html

Happy New Year!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 05:21:29 PM by lockie » Logged

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 06:02:06 PM »

Thanks Lockie and a very Happy New Year as well!
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2012, 05:58:17 PM »

And to avoid to start a new topic, there will be a new introductory mission for Jagdpanzer IV/L70(model by Donken, texture by Maleshkin). Now mission is under testing. Hope to see a new tank PzIV H (shyrzen) included.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 01:49:12 AM by lockie » Logged

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 06:01:50 PM »

Wonderful!@ great models! Will it be in the shape of a mod to enable then disable???
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2012, 06:17:43 PM »

Wonderful!@ great models! Will it be in the shape of a mod to enable then disable???
Of course - YES!
First, it will be as usually a separate mode by author Donken, then I'll release a mission vs "all inclusive". But I really need to see a final model of Pz IV H(shyrzen) (Authors: Mistwalker and Donken).

ps
Jagdpanzer has a cockpit Smiley

ps
Specially for Frinik there will be a big painass to get a victory on the balance 10 Wink
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 01:29:27 AM by lockie » Logged

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2012, 02:26:41 AM »

Yeah thanks Lockie!Balance 10, balance 10!
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 09:43:52 PM »

Oh it's with the T-44 I throught it would be a Jagdpanzer mission???
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 04:17:44 PM »

I thought it would be a Jagdpanzer mission???
Not yet. It'll be possible, suppose at the end of January.

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 02:54:57 AM »

We have a right way and try to be getting as closer as possible to it Wink
We've a new model! And I'm sure Pantherturm is working! And thanks to Maleshkin and SVN! (Well, may be me also Smiley)
Anyway, it works as an alpha at least Wink

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 03:06:37 AM »

It's unfortunate that the infantry guzzles so many fps in SF because with the German and Soviet pillboxes, the new buildings and soon the Pantherturm you could made terrific mass-infantry driven missions like in those rts....
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2012, 03:13:16 AM »

It's unfortunate that the infantry guzzles so many fps in SF...
Well, it depends only on the mission. Of course, there should be a check - how many tanks will take a part in the mission. Suppose, 30 pieces will be OK.

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2012, 06:12:48 AM »

But very single new mod has produced a decrease in the number of fps.I made a mission with Steel Panzer mod 1.4 with no less than 300 infantry along with 42 tanks against 24 tanks on the German side and I still managed to getd ecent framerates in the mid to upper twenties.With either NTA 1.3 or 1.4 this would be impossible to recreate even with my more powerful gpu.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: