Graviteam
April 26, 2024, 03:45:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi everyone, more new missions. (for the Panzer 38t)  (Read 85534 times)
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2012, 01:45:32 AM »

Not to worry Whukid I tried Kyth's lqst 2 missions and I don't have the May patch installed.I only have the March one and they worked fine.Still haven't played them completely yet with all the end of year parties at my kids school and other socila commitments etc...
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2012, 03:04:18 AM »

Yes indeed it is playable.

Just make sure you have the 'Popgunsv2' mod activated if you don't have the May patch. For best results.

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2012, 10:49:39 AM »

gahhhh damn. Now I gotta get the may patch Sad

whukid,

Why don't you use the latest patch SPM1.5_ultimate_update_patch_(v.May 9th ENG) ?

It is just 100 MB and it includes the latest updates and fixes for the mod. Mistwalker has done/is doing an excellent work with SPM 1.5, paying a lot of attention to the details and trying to fix all the bugs and inaccuracies.

Moreover since you are developing your "1943 schemes" skins for that mod (thank you very much Smiley) it would be very good to use the latest version of the mod as starting point... don't you think so?

Thanks again for all your work !!

Txema
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2012, 10:19:18 AM »

I concur. It's recommended to use the Ultimate Update and the latest further update to the Ultimate Update.  Smiley

(As a side benefit, you get away from all those many mods that have '1.5' or '1.4' or one-point-something in their names.)   Cheesy

"Yes."
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2012, 01:12:28 PM »

Alert, everyone!  Shocked

The tenth episode to this exciting series, the finale, the icing on the cake, etc. etc.... it is in the works, undergoing the final touches, as we speak. Watch out for it!

So you may ask, 'This mere trifle of a mission - How easy can it be?' The answer: Not very easy! But you can rest assured, I will be dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's and It Shall be Delivered. This is a solid commitment to you, the customer. 

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #125 on: June 06, 2012, 05:45:00 PM »

I am looking forward to it .But be warned Panzer 38(t) salesman if I ma not satsified wiht the level of difficulty I 'll want my money back! 8)
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2012, 02:24:19 AM »

Never fear, the missions shall always be a worthy challenge.  Cheesy

"Yes."
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #127 on: June 07, 2012, 08:55:00 AM »

After this series is done, I might have to drag out my old cockpit project again. It's for the good old Panzer III.  8)

"Yes."
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2012, 10:45:55 AM »

After this series is done, I might have to drag out my old cockpit project again. It's for the good old Panzer III.  8)

KURSKKURSKKURSK Cheesy Cheesy Grin

bidounegger
Major

« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2012, 07:07:27 PM »

KURSK !

YES SIR !

(thanks for all you 've already made and all WE HOPE ...)

GREAT THANKS !
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2012, 01:25:04 AM »

Hi,

I'd like to remind you that Rends has already put out six Kursk missions, playable from both sides. In addition to 3 Orel missions, covering the same timeline. On top of that, there are the Cherkasskoe mission from Stone2009 and Tiger_01 mission from yl9961027. Also, Frinik has put out numerous missions that are of that time period, you just need to ask him,

In summary, there's no shortage of such scenarios, go on, go try out all of them. Have fun!

« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 01:28:43 AM by Kyth » Logged

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2012, 01:36:29 AM »

Guys!Kyth's passion and dedication is to early war tanks! I think he made it clear that he will not make missions with the big cats!

I think it's great that we have missions with the Panzer 38 because nobody else would be interested in making them except perhaps Rends.I know people 's inclination and fascination is with the biggies but frankly the early war tanks are overlooked and it's great soembody has th epassion to give them their right ful place on the battlefied!
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2012, 02:22:45 AM »

I meant do a Panzer III during the battle of Kursk. They made up approximately half of the German Panzer forces. Maybe it's just me, but I think Panzer III vs. T-34-76's and Zis-2's is much more promising in terms of super-hard-missions than early war stuff. Besides, all the other missions are only focused on Prokhorovka!

Oh well. Maybe I can look into making a mission or two once I'm finished with all my other projects Tongue   

Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2012, 03:06:58 AM »

I meant do a Panzer III during the battle of Kursk. They made up approximately half of the German Panzer forces. Maybe it's just me, but I think Panzer III vs. T-34-76's and Zis-2's is much more promising in terms of super-hard-missions than early war stuff. Besides, all the other missions are only focused on Prokhorovka!

Okay, I'll give it a thought.  Smiley
A definite maybe, but it'll be a long time coming.

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2012, 01:23:44 AM »

Woof! Encounter at Dzherkyibits( hehehe always Kyth's savy choice of names Grin) is oyur toughtest yet! Playing at balance 10 I broke my teeth twice. I mean there are like 25 Sov tanks including KV-1s on the battlefield.Decided to change tack and make the Panzer IVF-1 as the player's tank.Almost managed just to be killed by a pesky T-34 that just wouldn't die.Used all my shots even tried to take him out with the HL... This is an action-packed mission that begins with the "Pastoral settings' Kyth's way of making you know that you are entering the killing fields Grin

Excellent mission! Tough as hell and in Kyth's tradition you never know what to expect until you meet it! Very well done My Friend!I am going to try another time then time for mission 208.
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #135 on: June 09, 2012, 01:43:34 AM »

Grin

Glad you enjoyed it! If I've done things correctly, each mission shall present a unique challenge,

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2012, 05:05:13 AM »

OH they always do Kyth!Your missions always present a unique challenge.Amazing thta you manage not to repeat yourself! Shocked
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2012, 11:06:16 AM »

Methinks it is time,

For one more Panzer 38(t) mission.  Grin

Kyth Mission 2_10

One more thing before you go... clear up those last pockets of fanatical resistance, will you?

Your mission is here:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/xTfTwCsV/KythMission210.html

Remember, add this line to 'user_camp.engcfg':
KY2_10, txt_mc_mymission2_10, 1, 0, Back_KY210.jpg, txt_cit_02, 20, txt_history_ky2, trappenjagd, levels\levels\cm_users\KY2_10.level;

Other requirements:

i.  Steel Panzer Mod v1.5 (beta)
ii.  Ultimate Update
iii. Ultimate Update Patch (May)
iv. Unofficial Patch SF v0.1

Get busy now!

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #138 on: June 16, 2012, 05:54:38 PM »

Ouch Bad Kyth! Putting Soviet AT guns in ambush on the way to the rally point!That's sneaky of you Grin Got killed 2 minutes after the start of the mission.The second attempt was no better.A rout for the Germans.We took the village and repelled the Soviet counter-attack just to fall prey to all the AT guns in the clearing. My tank died the last with turret jammed( had to place my tank sideways to be able to shoot) , engine hit and finally killed by a 76 mm. Grrrr I hate the Panzer 38 in the game.They are so light they get stuck on uneven ground . Terrible tank. I was coveting the Panzer IVF1 which was accompanying me...Good mission tough for the Germans  but I ain't giving up!

Cheers!
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2012, 01:00:18 AM »

Cheesy It's a bit of challenge, but still beatable, I think (I've only ever done it at level 5),

"Yes."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: