Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 12:20:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi everyone, more new missions. (for the Panzer 38t)  (Read 85488 times)
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2012, 01:41:51 AM »

Oh even at level 10 I will eventually win it( I have succeeded all your labours so far).Just makes it harder and forces me to focus more on startegy.I just wish my AI were smarter , somwhow they always manage to get killed at the beginning of your missions. Roll Eyes

What 's the next Panzer you are going to highlight in your future 10 missions series? The Panzer III J?The Panzer II C?
Wörghern
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2012, 10:35:14 AM »

Thanks very much Kyth Smiley

Panzergranate Neun und Dreizig Geladen! Schuss!
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2012, 12:32:49 PM »

You're welcome!

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #143 on: June 21, 2012, 06:11:56 AM »

By the way, I neglected to mention I'll be pulling together a sequential campaign from all these missions.
It requires a bit of tweaking and modifications to the scripts, but it should be ready, eventually.

Remember, the campaign and single missions are not incompatible or mutually exclusive; you can have both!
It's a cake you can have and eat at the same time  Grin

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #144 on: June 21, 2012, 07:14:26 AM »

Yeah! Cake and Games like in the good ole days of the Roman Empire! Hail Kythius! Or is it Kythsar?Huh?? Roll Eyes
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #145 on: June 21, 2012, 09:17:36 AM »

Ave!

I hope you enjoyed the earlier missions, 4 to 7, in the series?
I wouldn't want you to miss any of the fun stuff,  Wink

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #146 on: June 21, 2012, 01:06:07 PM »

I have enjoyed all the missions I have played in the Panzer 38 series.The only missions I haven't played so far are the 2 missions on the Japan X Ream map.But let the truth be known, I am planning on replaying all of them them with the Panzer III with the short barrel 37 mm gun instead of the Panzer 38t which I dislike.
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #147 on: June 22, 2012, 05:10:15 AM »

The Panzer 38(t), I must admit, is an 'acquired taste'.
It does force you to think ahead and use good panzer tactics,  Wink and appreciate the later tanks better.

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #148 on: June 23, 2012, 01:37:49 AM »

The problem Kyth is that the tanks in the game have no real mass/or weight.They get stuck on branches, trees, small holes.When I was playing your latest mission, for example, the moment I drove on uneven terrain the tank would stall and get stuck on the slighest bump or irregularity.Anyway the Panzer III with the short 37 mm is an early war tank but better than the Panzer I 38(t) in terms of mobility.The firepower , on the other hand, is not better.... BTW I have created its own sound for the MG37 ,No more of that terrible BESA sound for the Panzer 38's MG.... Even the BESA sound I have chnaged.The original XeeXeexee sound they make was getting on my nerves Grin
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2012, 02:06:12 PM »

Try not to drive them into broken ground.  Cheesy
Don't give up just yet! Your skills will increase by leaps and bounds, I'm sure of it.

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #150 on: June 24, 2012, 02:48:19 PM »

Sometimes there´s no choice I have to follow my zug and there are lots of patches of rough terrain or simply fallow fields. I finally gave up on the Panzer 38(t).Replaying Fleas vs Gnats at balance 10 I simply run out of ammo despite carefully managing my shots and my inept wingmen and fellow tanks get killed leaving me alone to face the Red tide.So I substitute dit for the Panzer IVF1.Ahhhh what a pleasure to have a tank that doesn´t get stuck on a pebble and that actually can kill other tanks with one shot.... Smiley
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2012, 03:59:39 AM »

Nevertheless, I merely say that the satisfaction of victory shall be immeasurably greater in the lowly Panzer 38(t).
Persistance and patience shall pay off in the end! 
That is my philosophy, do not be tempted by the easy path, keep to the straight and narrow Grin
And of course, if I can do it, so can you,  8)

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2012, 11:44:39 AM »

The easy path?Huh??? At balance 10?Huh? I face over 2 dozen Soviet tanks and more guns and infantry Huh?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: