Graviteam
May 13, 2024, 02:01:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta patch December 2011 is released  (Read 15095 times)
Tac Error
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2012, 11:53:54 PM »

Ok, fog and friction is always good. Smiley
Tac Error
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2012, 11:57:17 PM »

Oh, and what does "weakness" mean on the operational map after you move a unit?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2012, 12:05:49 AM »

Oh, and what does "weakness" mean on the operational map after you move a unit?

When moving personnel platoon tired when going to transport it a bit if you go on foot is much stronger. The same thing happens when digging trenches, etc. If a long chase on foot soldiers, they will go into battle tired and will slowly (with stops), walk and generally very reluctant to follow orders.

Maybe in English it is not the right word of course  Grin

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
benpark
Hauptmann

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2012, 03:23:07 AM »

I have removed the previous patch to enable the new December update.  Everything looks fantastic, but one issue- the great uniform textures on the infantry are no longer showing up.  I just see the original textures.  Is this correct?  If so, please add them back in, they were great.

Thanks for the hard work on this already great game. 
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2012, 11:35:11 AM »

I have removed the previous patch to enable the new December update.  Everything looks fantastic, but one issue- the great uniform textures on the infantry are no longer showing up.  I just see the original textures.  Is this correct?  If so, please add them back in, they were great.

No, all textures on place (like in Oct11 patch)

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: