Graviteam
May 06, 2024, 10:41:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help With image blur  (Read 4363 times)
Serp403
Oberleutnant

« on: January 02, 2016, 07:29:05 AM »

Hey there, just picked the game up on steam, looks like fun.
However no matter what setting I have it to it seems to default to a low resolution when i start a game, I cant even make out the gun sights well enough.
Is there a way to force it into proper 1080?, when i start a mission it looks like its forcing 1024x768.

Should add that no matter what setting I do, It always says Warning 3d Buffer will lowered..." Why is this coming up? surely a 4 gig card can handle it.

I have a good rig so I'm not sure if its erroneously down sampling or something?

AMD x6300 6 core @ 4ghz
8 gigs ddr3 1600 ram
nVidia GTX 970 Stryx 4gb
installed to SSD disk
** a little digging and in the: sysinfo.log is states i only have 256mb of memory... but in render_info.log it states "Avail texmem : 3686 Mb" maybe this has something to do with it?
Any help would be appreciated, as i cant even see my targets atm.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 07:56:14 AM by Serp403 » Logged
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 10:07:10 AM »

Hi and welcome! This is an issue with some video drivers not reporting the memory size properly. Try setting the 6.10 option to 1024 MB.

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Serp403
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 07:19:56 AM »

Hey Krabb, thanks!

You bet! I actually tried that just before looking here and it seems to have worked great, thanks for the quick friendly reply. glad I am able to actually see what I'm looking at, loving the game so far, actually bought Steel fury as well, it looked so good.

Will it still use the full memory of the card? or am i stuck with 1 Gb being used only?

Cheers!
Krabb
Administrator
Generaloberst

Chekist with a Mauser

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 11:50:24 AM »

Yes, it will use all memory. This option is used only for limiting the graphics options.

"Please adopt a good faith attitude, Andrey. After 2+ years it's about time you did."
"It is simply not necessary, it makes no sense"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: