Graviteam
May 12, 2024, 12:53:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Triggers and Winter mod  (Read 3770 times)
JohnN
Oberstleutnant

« on: May 11, 2012, 03:09:53 AM »

Im having problems getting triggers to work in making missions. Ive tried general superiority of allies in contour then successful termination then musical fragment but nothing triggers in the game. Any help would be appreciated.
Just tried the new beta winter mod and it is very cool. I was wondering how to turn the tanks in the mission to snow camo? Some of the pics show snow tigers etc.
Estnische
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 03:18:42 AM »

Lockie knows the story with the winter camo.  I think the mod turns 'plain' paint jobs into winter camo, but the special paint jobs remain as they are. 
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 03:34:19 AM »

Im having problems getting triggers to work in making missions. Ive tried general superiority of allies in contour then successful termination then musical fragment but nothing triggers in the game. Any help would be appreciated.

"Superiority of allies in contour"

- the Contour has to exist on the map, normally you should draw something like a potato shape or rectangle enclosing the objective area. This is what's known as a 'closed contour', as opposed to open-ended ones.

- secondly, you have to set the threshold of superiority, using the slider bar. A useful threshold would be 3x or 4x.

- thirdly, you have to set the delay period - usually 2 or 3 minutes. This allows enemy reinforcements to retrieve the situation, i.e. you want to make the mission tougher.

- the music and successful termination triggers must share the same trigger name as that of the 'superiority of allies in contour'. i.e. they only work in combination with some other trigger of the same name.

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
JohnN
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 07:57:49 PM »

Thanks Guys especially Kyth. Very valuable info.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: