Graviteam
May 16, 2024, 12:57:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A problem with mods.....  (Read 4769 times)
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« on: October 13, 2012, 03:27:08 PM »

Mod guys if I can ask a big favor. As most of you know I maintain the SFK42 Essentials sticky over at SimHq and I'm starting to have some problems with links to certain mods. I do host mods at the SFK42 Mediafire file site that I have permission to host and the one I do not have permission for I do provide a link to the mod. But I'm starting to get PM's that certain mods are no longer available at the links I provided. So please if it is possible whenever a mod link is changed can the author of the mod give me a heads-up so I can keep the sticky up to date or even better yet post the new link in the sticky thread (and edit as needed to keep it current). I'm going to ask the SimHq site managers to remove all post in the sticky that do not announce a mod or game mission/campaign so SFK42 treadheads can find files more easier.

I do direct SFK42 posters at SimHq looking for mods here to the Graviteam site. Some do come here and some don't  Huh? So I'm just trying to keep all avenues of distribution of the mods available to anyone who wants to use them.

P.S. There a poster over at SimHq right now looking for lajcaks autumn mod and the links in my sticky are dead for this one, so if someone could help the OP out I would greatly appreciate it.
Cheers.
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 04:41:50 PM »

Hi,

I have 2 versions of the mod.

Autumn mod:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/ATxZlgN_/Autumn_mod.html

Late-autumn mod:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/HJ-k3_SA/Autumn_late_mod.html

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 05:37:06 PM »

There always be a problem, coz every author try to improve his mod/mission. So, I think the good idea would be, if u check out this topic, imho. It should be the newest one.
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10102.0

Provocative signature removed
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 10:04:15 PM »

Big thank you Kyth, got the links posted to the indivdual looking for them  Smiley
Cheers
Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 10:36:12 PM »

Hi lockie,
Well I do have that topic linked in the SimHq SFK42 Essentials sticky but that really doesn't help with certain mods, like lajcak season mods or SPM 1.5 Beta for example (that link has changes several times). I really wish I had the time to check the links on a regular basis to make sure they are current and working but I don't have that kind of time which is why I asked if the mod authors can give me a heads up that something has changed. Or even better yet post their own notifications and updates in the SFK42 Essentials sticky as a new post (like Aces2 did on his mods).
Cheers
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 03:06:41 AM »

I wonder what happened to Lajcak.

Is he working on something new?

Huh?

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 11:24:12 AM »

I suspect our friends mods for other games too.Last I heard he was working on amid summer mod.I hope he didn't give up!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: