Graviteam
May 02, 2024, 09:14:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the manual ?  (Read 5326 times)
Manie_de
Oberleutnant

« on: November 06, 2011, 07:56:26 PM »

Bought Achtung Panzer Operation Star last week from GamersGate.

I know how to play it, because  I already own Achtung Panzer Kharkov 1043.

But as I wanted to look up some things I noticed, that there is no manual provided; just a Quickstart Guide and a Games Control Shortlist.
With my old game there was a PDF manual in the Game/Docs folder, but with the new game I can't find something like a manual.

Maybe I'm just blind or dumb, but it would be nice if you could show me the way to the manual or (if there is really none) make it accessible as a download.

Thanks,

Martin

BTW, when I start the game I always get some error messages concerning the MS Visual C++ Runtime Library ("An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly").

Installed everything that came with the game (Game, DirectX and Visual C++ Runtime Library).
The messages can be closed and the game works, but it is annoying to click away two to three error messages).
Manie_de
Oberleutnant

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 09:25:36 AM »

Ok, have found an answer already in another thread, that the english manual is not translated yet.

But I hope you still work on it and will give it to us as a download. Smiley

Thanks for another great game from the "Achtung Panzer" series !

Martin
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 11:01:35 AM »

BTW, when I start the game I always get some error messages concerning the MS Visual C++ Runtime Library ("An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly").

Installed everything that came with the game (Game, DirectX and Visual C++ Runtime Library).
The messages can be closed and the game works, but it is annoying to click away two to three error messages).

Installed on 64 bit Windows 7 ?

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Manie_de
Oberleutnant

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 04:51:06 PM »

Hi !

Sorry for the "little" delay in answering your question Wink
Yes, it is installed on Windows 7 64bit.

Will install it again today, because the Core update 5.77 messed up the game (errors about missing textures/backgrounds when trying to open the Profile or the Settings) Sad

Hope, a new install will help; otherwise I'll be happy for any tipp/suggestion.

Martin
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 10:19:17 PM »

Hi !

Sorry for the "little" delay in answering your question Wink
Yes, it is installed on Windows 7 64bit.

Will install it again today, because the Core update 5.77 messed up the game (errors about missing textures/backgrounds when trying to open the Profile or the Settings) Sad

Hope, a new install will help; otherwise I'll be happy for any tipp/suggestion.

Martin

Try to install the game to another folder, not in Program Files, for example, just in D:\games

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Manie_de
Oberleutnant

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 05:57:38 AM »

Try to install the game to another folder, not in Program Files, for example, just in D:\games

Sorry, but I had to rotfl Wink
I always install my games on a different harddisk/partition and guess what ?
It is already installed in D:\games and the next thing I'll try is to install it in the Program Files directory Smiley
You made me smile for the first time since I pathced (and messed up) the game yesterday; thanks for that 8)

As I wrote in the other thread: AP:K1943 and Steel Armor both run fine (and both are installed in D:\games).

Regards,

Martin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: