Graviteam
May 02, 2024, 07:30:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation star future updates  (Read 4763 times)
Void
Oberstleutnant

« on: December 17, 2011, 07:18:18 PM »

Hi Andrey,

are you going to add new scenarios and vehicles (from the later phase of war) to the Operation star game or is it going to happen in a completely a new game?

Thanks
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 07:36:33 PM »

Hi Andrey,

are you going to add new scenarios and vehicles (from the later phase of war) to the Operation star game or is it going to happen in a completely a new game?

Thanks

Yes, we are planning. For the Russian version already has two DLCS, and they appear for the English, too.
But the move will probably not during the late period, but in early (1942).

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 07:17:30 PM »

Thanks Andrey,

I hope that we will get Panther, King tiger, T34/85, JS-2 one day Wink
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 10:57:02 PM »

I hope that we will get Panther, King tiger, T34/85, JS-2 one day Wink

Perhaps Grin But at first 1942, then 1941 or 1943, could be 1939 and 1940, and then the rest ...

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Xambrium
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 11:15:55 AM »

Please if possible make the new Addons playable from both sides, Solokov in exempel is a nice addon, but only playable as russian defender and i really want to play this operation too as german attacker!
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 12:19:47 PM »

Please if possible make the new Addons playable from both sides, Solokov in exempel is a nice addon, but only playable as russian defender and i really want to play this operation too as german attacker!

In general, there is no.
But unpack through mod tools, rewrite configs and make new op in the operation editor can be.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: