Graviteam
May 02, 2024, 10:00:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Critical error 005: Unable to load texture [ back_04_dift ]  (Read 8929 times)
Manie_de
Oberleutnant

« on: December 27, 2011, 05:45:55 PM »

After installing the Core 5.77 update and 3.01 update I'm getting this error message when I try to open the Profiles menue:

Critical error
005: Unable to load texture

[ back_04_dift ]

When I try to go to the settings, then I'll get the same error, but with another texture name.

If I try to start a gme, then I receive the error:

Critical error
001: An error has occurred while initializing the program

I'm using Windows 7 64bit and had a fresh installation of the game some minutes ago.
The install path is: D:\Games\Achtung Panzer - Operation Star
With version 1.0 I could play without any problems Sad

Some help would be appreciated, because I really love your "Achtung Panzer" games.

Regards,
Martin
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 05:48:56 PM by Manie_de » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 10:21:23 PM »

After installing the Core 5.77 update and 3.01 update I'm getting this error message when I try to open the Profiles menue:

Critical error
005: Unable to load texture

[ back_04_dift ]

When I try to go to the settings, then I'll get the same error, but with another texture name.

If I try to start a gme, then I receive the error:

Critical error
001: An error has occurred while initializing the program

I'm using Windows 7 64bit and had a fresh installation of the game some minutes ago.
The install path is: D:\Games\Achtung Panzer - Operation Star
With version 1.0 I could play without any problems Sad

Some help would be appreciated, because I really love your "Achtung Panzer" games.

Regards,
Martin

From which location you downloaded the patch?
It seems that it is not installed correctly. Perhaps this is due to the previous problem.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Flanker15
Generalmajor

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 11:18:25 PM »

When you got to the part where you enable the patch file did you press save and run?

« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 12:48:29 AM by Flanker15 » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 11:59:43 PM »

In the near future will be the December patch. Perhaps with it will be less of a problems.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Manie_de
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 05:50:35 AM »

Hi !

Downloaded AP:OS yesterday again from GamersGate (Game, Core update and patch) and made a fresh install (no error messages while installing).
Installed the Core 5.77 update without problems and installed the 3.01 patch (with "Save & Play") also without any errors.
Version info is 5.77 when I open the game.

Bought "Steel Armor" from GamersGate afterwards, installed it and it runs without any problems; AP:K1943 also runs fine.

Will uninstall the game today and re-install version 1.0.

Do you have some already patched version of AP:OS to download somewhere ?

Regards,

Martin
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 09:02:58 AM »

Do you have some already patched version of AP:OS to download somewhere ?

This is inconvenient in terms of logistics. It turns out many versions, and new patches will have to test all of them. It turns like a snowball that will fill us  Grin

Therefore it will be a basic version and a last patch to be installed.

Manie_de
Oberleutnant

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 09:14:34 AM »

Does the GamersGate version of AP:OS differ from the version one can buy from your site ?
I don't think so, but I'm going through all possibilities to get the game running Wink

As I stated in my other thread "Where is the manual" I still have the error messages concerning the MS Visual C++ Runtime Library ("An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly") when I start the game.

Martin
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 09:19:49 AM »

Does the GamersGate version of AP:OS differ from the version one can buy from your site ?
I don't think so, but I'm going through all possibilities to get the game running Wink

We do not sell, link from our site leads to GG

As I stated in my other thread "Where is the manual" I still have the error messages concerning the MS Visual C++ Runtime Library ("An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly") when I start the game.

This is similar to that C++ library (not our game) is installed as something wrong. And there is an administrator rights in account on your computer?

Manie_de
Oberleutnant

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 09:51:18 AM »

We do not sell, link from our site leads to GG
Oooops, didn't noticed that Sad

This is similar to that C++ library (not our game) is installed as something wrong. And there is an administrator rights in account on your computer?

All my other games (incl. AP:K1943 and Steel Armor) are running (and because they are based on a similar engine like AP:OS I guess they both will need a correct installed C++ Library), so this can not be the problem.
Installed the C++ Runtime Library while re-installing AP:K43 (and got no error message).

I have admin rights in my account and I start all setup programm via right mouse click and the option "run as administrator".
Also tried it with and without the Windows compatibility mode; same results Sad

I really appreciate your help here in the forum and would like to say "Thank you" Smiley
Manie_de
Oberleutnant

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 06:16:01 AM »

Ok, I re-installed APOS yesterday about three times and suddenly it works  Huh?
I still get the MS Visual C++ Runtime Library error, but I can go to Profiles, Options and actually play the game  Grin

Again, a big THANK YOU for your help and support here in the forum and for your great games (Achtung Panzer and Steel Armor series)

Martin
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 08:22:58 PM »

Ok, I re-installed APOS yesterday about three times and suddenly it works  Huh?
I still get the MS Visual C++ Runtime Library error, but I can go to Profiles, Options and actually play the game  Grin

Again, a big THANK YOU for your help and support here in the forum and for your great games (Achtung Panzer and Steel Armor series)

Martin

Even suggest hard what is the problem. Sad
Sorry

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: